waiver

Just now, Jjdslp122 said:

I can't find the waivers to fill out before my cruise so my family can do things like rock climbing and ice skating.  It was not part of my online check in.  Where is it? 

What ship? I was able to do it during the online check in for Allure. Was not an option for Harmony or Anthem recently. You might have to wait till you get on board. For Harmony and Anthem we did it through the stateroom TV. It was easy. Took less than 2 minutes.

I filled out my Harmony waiver on the stateroom TV, but then I still had to wait in a long line at the sports desk to get the wrist band. Everyone else was signing their waiver at the sports desk so I don't think doing it on the stateroom TV actually saved any time. 

On 6/24/2018 at 9:41 PM, Jjdslp122 said:

I can't find the waivers to fill out before my cruise so my family can do things like rock climbing and ice skating.  It was not part of my online check in.  Where is it? 

On my recent on line check in for Liberty OTS, the waivers were in a section directly below the online check in box. I'm using Chrome Incognito mode.

18 hours ago, tiny260 said:

On my recent on line check in for Liberty OTS, the waivers were in a section directly below the online check in box. I'm using Chrome Incognito mode.

They are not part of the online check in for Harmony, which is the ship the OP is on.  It would seem simpler to just do it online rather than on the ship. 

5 hours ago, melski94 said:

They are not part of the online check in for Harmony, which is the ship the OP is on.  It would seem simpler to just do it online rather than on the ship. 

That's odd, in June of 2016 I was on Harmony and I know I did the online waiver signature, well I guess that was 2 years ago, things change...

• 4 months later...
On 6/24/2018 at 10:41 PM, Jjdslp122 said:

I can't find the waivers to fill out before my cruise so my family can do things like rock climbing and ice skating.

I have the same problem. I cruise in a few weeks and wanted to sign the activity waivers online for the flowrider, ice skating, and rock climbing, and I went to the before you board section of the website and clicked on activitiy waivers and put in the information asked that I need to so I could electronically sign the waivers and another page loaded with nothing but a white page, so then I logged in to my online account thinking that I would be able to electronically sign the waivers but I was unable to electronically sign the waivers that way as well.