Netflix Movie Takes Place on Harmony of the Seas

Skid

Starting August 3 Netflix airs their original movie Like Father starring Kristen Bell, Kelsey Grammer and Seth Rogen. Personally we are not Seth Rogen fans, but do like Kristen Bell. We have never sailed Harmony so for that reason alone, we'll watch it.

https://www.netflix.com/title/80174897

https://youtu.be/_bfqsNh6U7c

51 minutes ago, JLMoran said:

That’s the film they were shooting when @Matt and a few others (@twangster?) were on board and even had a chance to be extras!

That's the one!!  I can't wait to watch this movie.  

Also, I was following a live blog that same week that that @Matt and others were on the GC.  The couple got married on board and made comments here and there about certain things being closed off.  Thing that makes me most excited is that they said they mentioned several times in the blog that they heard Kelsey Grammer (or his baby, can't remember now) next door to them.  They (the live blog couple) were in 1724 that week.  I didn't give it much thought at the time but after watching that trailer, I wonder if Kelsey Grammer filmed/stayed in 1722 next door.  If so, that's our room in March!  Maybe I'll see it on TV ?

On 6/23/2018 at 6:14 PM, JLMoran said:

That’s the film they were shooting when @Matt and a few others (@twangster?) were on board and even had a chance to be extras!

Yup, the September 2017 RCB group cruise ? I think the cast and crew were onboard Harmony for several weeks, I’m looking forward to this film later this summer! 

We don't have Netflix but will be signing up for a free trial when it comes out, as we may be in the movie!  We were in three scenes, so we have three chances of making it in!  LOL  Actually, two are the same scene, but we had changed our clothes for filming of the next scene and were waiting so they stuck us in the background.  So my husband and I can be in the same scene two times; once in our shorts and once in our evening wear!  LOL 

There were others on the group cruise that filmed background scenes too; I can't wait to see who actually makes the final cut!!! 

4 hours ago, KathyC aka KathLuvsGH said:

We don't have Netflix but will be signing up for a free trial when it comes out, as we may be in the movie!  We were in three scenes, so we have three chances of making it in!  LOL  Actually, two are the same scene, but we had changed our clothes for filming of the next scene and were waiting so they stuck us in the background.  So my husband and I can be in the same scene two times; once in our shorts and once in our evening wear!  LOL 

There were others on the group cruise that filmed background scenes too; I can't wait to see who actually makes the final cut!!! 

That's so exciting! I'll be looking for you too! ?