Enchantment stateroom

Jen

I have never sailed on Enchantment and I know that it is different from the other Vision class ships...but I had an interior room (Grandeur) right behind the the R Bar on Deck 4 (4573 on Grandeur and 4589 on  Enchantment).  I was afraid this would be a terrible location but we actually LOVED the location.  The rooms was very tiny but the location was GREAT !  I was afraid it would be noisy.  Nope.  So convenient to everything.  

I've stayed on Deck 4 right by the R Bar and loved that location! Maybe a little noise during the day but not much at night. The rooms are nice with huge windows - I'd recommend staying there! Plus, easy to swing by the R Bar for a quick drink while getting ready for dinner. 

I know this isn't Enchantment per se ...... it's her sister Grandeur, we've had, for two years in a row, an interior cabin right UNDER the R-Bar (Deck 3) --- we could faintly hear the music up till about 10:30 or so, then peace & quiet --- Fortunately for us, we're not usually in the cabin until about 11:00 so it was never a factor.