Able to book with a refundable deposit online?

So, prior to our last cruise in March, I was given the option prior to choosing a room or category (can't recall which) to choose either a non-refundable or refundable deposit.  Now all I get is the non-refundable option.  I assume that's all anyone is getting meaning I have to call if I want the refundable deposit?  Thanks

Depends on destination and/or origination port.  Many Europe or Asian cruises are refundable but it isn't very obvious.  For US based you have to call or better yet use a travel agent. 

Given how everyone trusts and loves the website so much, I'm always surprised when people think they present the best price among all the various rates available. 

Hint - they show you the price they want you to see. 

1 hour ago, cbnsoul said:

So, prior to our last cruise in March, I was given the option prior to choosing a room or category (can't recall which) to choose either a non-refundable or refundable deposit.  Now all I get is the non-refundable option.  I assume that's all anyone is getting meaning I have to call if I want the refundable deposit?  Thanks

All reservations start out now as non-refundable; one you start the booking process, there will be one screen that you can check a box to add a "refundable" option.  There will be a dollar price next to that box which will tell you how much more it will cost.  But you can't see that until you start the booking.