Allure June 17, 2018 Sailing

DunkelBierJay

Intro

As my kids are getting older at age 23, 20 and 18, we are doing what may be the last vacation all together as a family. We’ve been looking forward to it for quite a while. 
We are sailing to Nassau, Cozumel, Roatan and Costa Maya on a Western Caribbean itinerary. I am using my phone for this live blog, so enjoy the inevitable typos. 

Getting to the Port

We flew in the day before our sailing and stayed at the Spring Hill Suites in Dania Beach, about 12 minutes to Terminal 18 where Allure docks. 

I tried an off site rental car company called Sixt for the first time. They advertise high end cars at lower prices than conventional companies,. As of the writing of this blog, it has been pretty good. The only caution is that getting to the company’s shuttle stop across from the terminal and from baggage claim on no sleep can be challenging. I went ahead of my family to get the car to avoid schlepping. I met them later with the car outside baggage claim. Prior to arrival, I received an email asking if I wanted to make a dollar bid online for additional money, sort of like a blind auction, to secure a Mercedes for the rental. I thought it was a little strange, but I didn’t end up using it. We rented a BMW X3 SUV which is brand new...nice. If you liked Sprockets on SNL, you might like this experience as you move like Dieter to the techno music being played in the rental office while waiting in line. 

We are glad for the car because we had to make an unscheduled prescription run the night before embarkation. 

I was also able to go to Dr von D Mizzell-Eula Johnson State Park to see Billy Hirsch’s @CruiseHabit scoping spot for myself. Seeing  those sail aways in person is incredible, It was great hanging with Billy despite what Matt may say. And I see you @BigDogRon...:p

We will get to the terminal a little before 11:00 am this morning and I can’t wait to share more. 

Photo 1 — Spring Hill Suites, Dania Beach
Photo 2 — Sixt Rental Office
Photo 3 — Billy Scoping
Photo 4 — Big Dog Ron — I’m crushed ?

8FD4488B-82CF-4884-9F5E-A0D159648AD2.jpeg

98D4B384-E4FE-48FB-91C6-03007DB1E7A6.jpeg

DA150A97-C55F-41A7-83E8-CE051846689D.jpeg

5775877C-79A2-4607-AEA1-E415966974B5.png

Feel free to check out my IG @dunkelbier_jay for more pics and little videos. 

4 hours ago, DunkelBierJay said:

Seeing  those sail aways

Jay,

Check this out on the Allure (thanks to tiny260): Deck 14, port side all the way forward, through the sliding glass door and you will be on the observation deck right above the bridge. The deck extends out over the bridge "wings" and is a great place when leaving or coming into a port. Word of caution.....very windy! :27_sunglasses:

2 hours ago, rjac said:

Jay,

Check this out on the Allure (thanks to tiny260): Deck 14, port side all the way forward, through the sliding glass door and you will be on the observation deck right above the bridge. The deck extends out over the bridge "wings" and is a great place when leaving or coming into a port. Word of caution.....very windy! :27_sunglasses:

Thanks. We’ll probably be on the port bridge wing during sail away trying to get on ptztv or if Billy comes out for one ship, we may do that. 

Today was all to prepare for Izumi....Wow, I thought. 

Embarkation Day

We woke up with a task before heading to the port. Unsuccessful in our attempt to fill a prescription the night before, we packed our bags, loaded our rental and headed to a location of the drug store chain we use. Since filling it would take 20-30 minutes, I decided the best way to get close to our  original schedule would be to take the bags to the port and return. It worked well, and within about 45 minutes we were dropping our rental at the off site location very close to the port. 

I called a ride share, and were entering Port Everglades. ..

Entering the Port and Check-In it’s necessary you have your passport and cruise docs ready to enter the port and terminals. This is where having a print out of your set sail pass is handy, even if you are using the Royal App. A short line of cars to enter the port gave us a chance to get everything ready for the officer at the gate. We entered the building with our passports and mobile phones in hand. We had our backup printed set sail pass at the ready just in case.

When the port staff saw that we had our apps ready for scanning, we were ushered to a central area where our Mobile SeaPasses were scanned and our passports checked. Those who did not have expedited check-in with the app we’re on either side of our area as best I could tell. We turned a corner to our right and went through security with the suite guests and Pinnacles. Wow, I thought.
After security. We entered a separate line adjacent to the suite guests, which was shorter. I gather a small percentage of overall guests are able to use or even know about expedited check-in. There were a few ahead of us, and when we went to the check-in desk, we provided our apps with SeaPass cued up along with our passports. The agent checked everything against the pics we uploaded at home during online check-in, handed us boarding vouchers and we were on board in as long as it took to walk there. Wow, I thought. 

We headed straight through the Royal Promenade and up to Central Park to Giovanni’s for lunch. They now only offer the Central Park balcony lunch perk on sea days on Allure. Still, it was a great, restful way to spend the first hour or two on board. We ate in anticipation of off-setting hunger waiting for our 9:00 pm Izumi Hibachi reservation. Wow, I thought. 

After lunch, we circled aft to the Boardwalk to check things out and then to the Royal Promenade to walk to the forward elevators. Up to deck 10, turn left and enter our adjoining staterooms at about 1:30 pm. This was pretty seamless...or frictionless... Wow, I thought. 

Most of our luggage (except mine —> more below) arrived within minutes. We explored a little and decided naps were needed. Naps didn’t last, so a few of us explored the ship. It is no lie that Oasis class ships are easy to navigate. Despite the monstrosity of Allure and the number of steps you take, you never feel lost or disoriented. Wow, I thought.

*Back in the cabin*

*Knock on the door*

*A man hands me a slip of paper*

I had a summons to the naughty room!!!!
*What???? Me??? I didn’t try to break the rules...this time....I put it in my pocket. Wow, I thought. 

Soon, our stateroom attendant introduced herself and we had lots of laughs as she talked about going to muster. We decided to go early which had its merits as it was in the Blaze nightclub. It went longer than hoped, but not too bad. They made us watch the “Wash Your Hands” video and the James Bond style safety video. No wow...An episode of Royal crush would have been better. 

After sail away, which was fun on the bridge wing while failing to get on PTZTV, I headed down to the naughty room on Deck 2 with a couple of my kids, and the staff there were very nice. They found my bag, scanned it and said I had power strips which are verbotten. 

*Scratches Head...*

*Really?*

Anyway, I opened my bag and they were there. In my packing rush, I threw in a couple of the surge protectors thinking they were power strips. Nope. Surge protectors. 

*My bad*

To be continued... I’m baking in the Solarium while docked in Nassau and need a beverage while writing this...

1DF6AEF5-BB60-4AA5-976A-1CB56BAD6A41.jpeg

B935D864-332A-4500-ABCB-598C6FB6F49E.jpeg

93164494-93B3-4235-A2B2-EA1D9EE52A0B.jpeg

1FCB94C4-51A4-4353-9628-EB49C8121499.jpeg

EFED2F19-4684-4875-BE3B-8813D9675ECC.jpeg

C36BF774-B947-4370-9EF0-9A924DD92F65.jpeg

8 minutes ago, DunkelBierJay said:

Entering the Port and Check-In it’s necessary you have your passport and cruise docs ready to enter the port and terminals. This is where having a print out of your set sail pass is handy, even if you are using the Royal App. A short line of cars to enter the port gave us a chance to get everything ready for the officer at the gate. We entered the building with our passports and mobile phones in hand. We had our backup printed set sail pass at the ready just in case.

When the port staff saw that we had our apps ready for scanning, we were ushered to a central area where our Mobile SeaPasses were scanned and our passports checked. Those who did not have expedited check-in with the app we’re on either side of our area as best I could tell. We turned a corner to our right and went through security with the suite guests and Pinnacles. Wow, I thought.

After security. We entered a separate line adjacent to the suite guests, which was shorter. I gather a small percentage of overall guests are able to use or even know about expedited check-in. There were a few ahead of us, and when we went to the check-in desk, we provided our apps with SeaPass cued up along with our passports. The agent checked everything against the pics we uploaded at home during online check-in, handed us boarding vouchers and we were on board in as long as it took to walk there. Wow, I thought.

I didn't realize Allure was using Mobile Check In already.  It sounds like it worked really well. 

Embarkation Day continued

The naughty room was entertaining though. A man near us was arguing with security about his steamer that they were confiscating. 
*Dude*
He would not take no for an answer, and was taking names of the staff there, their supervisors and their family. Voice raised, eyes popping out of his head, the world is coming to an end because he was going to be without his steamer. My daughter wanted to tip the security guy he was yelling at for putting up with him. Wow, I thought. 
The long wait till Izumi involved grabbing our first lava flows in the Schooner bar and browsing the shops which just opened. 
9:00 pmcame before we knew it, and we had a fantastic time enjoying the experience at Izumi hibachi. The chefs are a couple notches above who you experience on shore, and we did lots of laughing as they enjoyed over feeding us. One feature of this restaurant is they allow you to mix the proteins that are listed on the menu. That was nice because I put the filet together with the shrimp. Fantastic. Wow, I thought. 

AEEAFE37-7797-48CB-A9C5-D188630F96EA.jpeg

EB4A5EF9-F5D3-494A-80F6-86B70D8AF6FE.jpeg

E7FC5C4A-22DE-4250-87EB-6CB9E38F2081.jpeg

C434D4E9-F14E-4FA7-A06A-CE3A924BA4DA.png

Day 2 — Nassau

Mornings at sea are by far my favorite time aboard  I don’t need to sell that idea to most people on this blog. It is a restful, relaxing and exciting time

The kids had not been to Nassau, so what do you do? You walk around and go to the ship by lunch if you’re not doing the British Colonial Hilton, Baja Mar or Atlantis. 

We walked off the ship beyond the tour operators and cab driver and headed to the Queens Staircase. We were corned at the parking lot area behind Princess Margaret Hospital and the entrance to the staircase by a man who gave us the full history. Sometimes, you just stay and listen, and I’m glad we did. He gave a quick and through history of the staircase and Queen Victoria’s role in ending slavery. I’m glad my kids heard it from that man rather than a tour operator. I gladly tipped him and we walked into a sacred area. 

FA3933F8-813A-4CE3-BF5A-C26966027DE6.jpeg

3B84E0B7-4EC4-4EF9-B243-A6B98BBA38FA.jpeg

F74E7414-E4CB-4844-9269-694FA5591C96.jpeg

0C91874E-7AE6-426E-956E-41DFFA48234E.jpeg

C6BFA33C-0E1B-405C-A1AD-FAD0B6788FFD.jpeg

937D0F65-CE5C-403E-B9EC-42FA2AD0687D.jpeg

E9D25B43-A9B6-4969-820E-57627A7C2E7D.png

27 minutes ago, DunkelBierJay said:

We walked off the ship beyond the tour operators and cab driver and headed to the Queens Staircase.

I have not been to the Queen's Staircase in years.  I assume you just walked there?

3 hours ago, Matt said:

Izumi hibachi is fantastic.  I'm mad at myself for waiting until Harmony to try it.

After reading much about it for the last few months, I'm mad at myself for having to wait until March 2019 to try it, second time around on Harmony!

@DunkelBierJay, looked like a great day in Nassau!  I haven't had lunch yet and now I am all of the sudden starving after that Kummelweck pic!

Day 3 — Allure at Sea

I woke up to watch a nice sunrise with a plan to lie around and eat all day while doing next to nothing with a couple exceptions...  

All Access Tour

Bring your long pants if you book a ship tour. I had the slip resistant shoe thing down, so it created the need to sprint from the Silk dining room which is aft all the forward to my stateroom and grab a pair. I made it back in time for the start which included chocolate dipped strawberries and champagne  we started in the galleys, moved to the storage areas around deck 2, the engine control room, I-95 hallway up to the entrance to the crew mess and then waaaaaayyyyy down into the bowels of the ship (I saw bilge signs —> that’s when you know you’re way down there) three decks below the water line...there’s deck 2, deck 1 (water line), deck 0, TW (tween deck), and HW (I think —> I can’t remember what it stands for) where we saw some incredible laundry facilities. The scale of it is staggering. 

Mid-Day

We spent some time on the pool deck before hunger set in and I tried a coney on the Boardwalk followed by a burger, fries, a cookie and some pudding in the Windjammer...then some ice cream on the pool deck. That held me over till dinner.
One nap later, I felt the need to burn some calories, so I headed to the gym for 45 minutes prior to the aqua show, Ocean Aria which was delightful.

Immediately following Ocean Aria, I went back to my room to grab one of the CP balcony perks of a bottle of wine, and we proceeded to 150 CentralPark. It was an excellent meal and experience, and AI really enjoyed salting the butter. I liked all of the flavors, Alaea (Hawaii), Sel Gris (Mediterranean gray sea salt), Murray River (Australian), Sel de Mar (French Med), Salish (Washington State —> love it or hate it, it’s like a campfire...really), and then Kala Namak (if you like sulphur, you’ll like this. Me? I’ll just say that I needed to cleanse my palate)

Following dinner, we headed to the Amber Theater and watched the Love and Marriage game show. It’s pretty much the same every time...lots of laughs and embarrassing moments...I was ready for bed afterwards, so I retired. 

(Photos are uploaded randomly...more on IG @dunkelbier_jay)

F14CA21D-0C49-4C0B-BDA9-5568669E7FEB.png

9F912B63-79FC-4B4C-BE2C-C78568D6DCCB.jpeg

39C8D898-D7CA-48D0-883A-069E78802851.jpeg

8630A5EA-A922-400C-88F4-2CB75E2BF9B1.jpeg

DE6DA578-8836-456B-8D82-6F6351F43B4B.jpeg

B55967FD-970B-4E07-B723-CA7C112C7792.jpeg

ABB69B1A-0CCE-4663-8FEB-20E56EEB2196.jpeg

4EDDC9F2-EE83-4411-B373-43009D23730A.jpeg

CAC41290-F9D4-4627-B829-EA10C7C18D62.jpeg

A9D3A632-5E42-4E91-A5B7-3DE6D1F7B25D.jpeg

48587453-65C3-477A-8424-88D3D3CAE90E.jpeg

9FECAF88-EFB0-483F-97F5-95D3D53951D7.jpeg

23 hours ago, DunkelBierJay said:

Day 2 — Nassau

Mornings at sea are by far my favorite time aboard  I don’t need to sell that idea to most people on this blog. It is a restful, relaxing and exciting time.

FA3933F8-813A-4CE3-BF5A-C26966027DE6.jpeg

There really is nothing like the feeling of excitement and anticipation early in the morning on a cruise ship, especially in a port with a great view. I'm really enjoying the blog so far @DunkelBierJay. Keep them coming!

Today, I followed my routine of waking up to catch the sunrise after grabbing coffee and croissant at Cafe Promenade. 

We turned south by Cancun, so good views were aft and to port. I went to the chairs next to the running track on deck five with my coffee. 

Whether the sunrise is spectacular or not, it’s my favorite time on board. I wrote that before, I think. 

We had no plans for Cozumel since previous trips always included a day at Nachi Cocom. 

*branch out*

We shared the dock with Celebrity Equinox, and as we came alongside, I got an epic time lapse on my Instagram @dunkelbier_jay. 

We waited an hour or so and navigated the controlled area at the International Pier to the taxi area. About a third of Allure and half of Equinox were in line, so I turned left to the exit to the street. A taxi was sitting there ready across the street, and without setting the price before getting in, I know I was taken for a few bucks. The ride to our destination was $18 (for the five of us—> yeah, right —> I know it’s $8 to go to San Miguel from the taxi line)...Taking into account a tip and getting going in front of 6,328 others in line across the street, another few bucks was worth it. 

Our destination was La Cozumeleña, a breakfast spot about six blocks from the Forum shops that the cruise lines promote. It is a bakery/restaurant that I found on Trip Advisor. Upon walking in, we got the feeling you have when you walk into a biker bar in preppy clothes. It was fine and we were welcomed warmly by the staff with fresh sugary rolls and amazing cinnamon coffee to start. We each ordered items from the breakfast menu as well as the signature torta. Everyone really enjoyed their meals. 

After breakfast, we walked a couple blocks to the main coastal street in town and turned right dodging the aggressive store front employees as we weaved one block in and one block out searching for interesting things. We stopped at Cariloha...yes, we were suckered in, but the underwear is just that comfortable. We resisted the bed sheets. The socks are good too. One free when you buy three! SUCH a good deal. (No sarcasm)

We ended up at Panchos Backyard where....

See my Instagram @dunkelbier_jay for random tequila flavored xylophone excitement. 

Many dollars later, we shopped our way out of the place...after all, it’s set up that way...

...found a taxi, and were navigating back to the International Pier in a taxi properly procured at 2/3 the cost of the previous. 

Good judgment was tequila’d out the door, so we missed out My Time Dining reservation ...they’ll seat you anyway... and skipped the headliner. There’s something about tequila...

We retired around 9:30to rest up for the next port of Call, Roatan. 

We arrived at the port at Coxen Hole on time and disembarked to singing and dancing in the pier that was damaged by the MSC Armonia a few weeks go. I’m amazed that ship didn’t suffer huge damage like the
Part of the dock where it struck did...lots and lots of rocks around there.

We worked our way through the small, controlled port area to the street where our excursion reps were waiting for us. We waited a few minutes until our driver, Mark arrived and took us to the SUV the company we booked with uses. 

My oldest has had a life goal to hang out with sloths. So, you google “sloths.” Daniel Johnson Monkey and Sloth Hangout will come up. It’s in Roatan! So, I booked it using Messenger to their Facebook page. 

There are several options that include island tours, snorkeling, shopping, sampling food and others. We chose the island tour and a stop at a popular local restaurant for some great food. 

Durin the island tour that included some history and stories about the island, we stopped for some street Food that included the local delicacy of fresh cut mango with salt, lime and vinegar. Woah....it was awesome!

From there, we headed over to the monkey and sloth hangout, and waited a few minutes to be matched with a guide to take us to the animals. 

They are all there near a really nice snorkeling spot on the other side of the entrance where there were a male and female sloth entertaining people amidst several large cages containing spider monkeys and a couple of a couple species of parrots including the island bird the macaw parrot. 

The staff would pick up one of the sloths and place them on your shoulders. They immediately hug you and wrap their legs (with very long, sharp claws) around your waist. Be ready for a poking feeling...yes, they stop when they feel secure. 

I can only describe holding a sloth as being like holding a very sweet little baby with soft fur and a calm disposition. Sloths eat the leaves of the crecopia, a tropical tree. It has low nutritional value which cause the sloth like low metabolism. As a result of eating the leaves, sloths will consume some insects as a secondary part of their diet. 

Following our time at the Hangout, Mark took us to a shore side restaurant called Conch Fritters that tourists don’t frequent. I suppose it’s like going to a restaurant in the US called Hamburgers...

It’s a beautiful setting with several menu options including the local beer, SalvaVida. The food is fresh and range from conch fritters to chicken fingers. I chose the coconut shrimp and had a fantastic meal. 

Soon, it was time to return to the ship where we boarded about 1:30 in the afternoon, local time which was 2 hours behind ship time. All on board was 4:30 pm, so we returned with time to spare. The excursion lasted about four and a half hours. 

After naps and dinner, we donned our flapper wear or fedora and headed to Deck 4 with our secret passes to the Prohibition Party hosted by the assistant activity manager who did a great job role playing the “proprietor” of the “tea” establishment. We had fun drinking our “tea,” eating snacks, dancing and listening to jazz. 

Overall, the day was one of the best I’ve had on a cruise. 

More pics and attempts at drunken time lapse coolness at @dunkelbier_jay...

01BDD4A6-7658-4DEA-AD77-13FC821FD8A6.jpeg

217E6967-8C3E-447F-BB1E-A59A14D56F28.jpeg

F5B86016-A936-4962-832D-EA0C11BB2E2D.jpeg

B4FA3302-4C4C-48A3-B228-FE688471F620.jpeg

4CFAE2D7-7E33-42AD-AED9-EF62BCF447C2.jpeg

4CA59058-27CD-4D63-8C14-774C5C6C0CB5.jpeg

303FBE53-FC6C-44A8-A09F-3539B053CF70.jpeg

063D80AC-00C0-485B-829D-039FED2A9B4E.jpeg

We docked on time, and within thirty minutes were making the long trek on the pier tthrough the controlled shopping area to the street. It is set up very similar to Cozumel with a pool in the center area surrounded by restaurants, bars and shops. 

You exit by the taxi and bus area and walk a couple blocks to the security gate to the street. A block later, we found the rep from Maya Chan who greeted us and had us sign a release and offered us a chance to cancel our reservation. 

There had been a storm recently that brought up seaweed, and their staff were working on it. We declined the offer to cancel, because I didn’t want to book another excursion at the last minute or hang out at the port or on the ship. Within ten minutes our taxi van arrived, and we shared transportation to Maya Chan with a couple other families. 

Maya Chan is not too far from the port and the town of Mahahual, but transportation in this part of Mexico is much different than others. Once you go south from Mahahual, the paved roads end and dirt roads begin. 

The roads are rustic and rutted and a whole lot of fun if you’re into that kind of thing. It parallels the beach, and there are lots of interesting things to look at until...

*the smell*

*flashback to the Indian sulphur salt at 150 CentralPark*

*this smells like that tastes...only ten times worse!*

*gag reflex*

*is thiswhat they meant by seaweed?*

As you pass the huts and various other things along the way, you notice the beach...there was a LOTof seaweed along the beaches!

*is thiswhat Maya Chan smells like? Is thiswhat they gave a chance to escape through the refund?*

We arrived at the small resort about 25 minutes later and were warmly greeted by Jane, one of the owners who is an expat for San Diego. She gave us a brief orientation and handed us off to one of the staff who took us ten feet to our palapa which was just right of the seating area for the bar/restaurant which had about 7-8 tables, a cooking area and a bar with a restroom in the back corner. Fantastic. 

*that smell? ...only a minuscule fraction of what it was, and we were used to it by then, so all is good!**

From the bar, you could see they weren’t kidding about their staff clearing the beach of seaweed. They had huge piles of it with pathways to the water created. Three men were doing it with pitchforks and were re-defining the Spanish word, trabajo. I made sure and thanked them profusely for the hard work they were doing, and for their sake (and ours) wished Maya Chan had a back hoe or Bobcat until the first time I waded into the water. 

*there was more seaweed in the immediate ten feet from the beach than I could ever imagine*

It’s not too think to walk through (insert gag reflex as it wraps around your legs up to your knees), and when you get to the other side, the water was pretty nice, but it wasn’t the clear blue-green of the Caribbean. It was clear, but the color of the bottom and surrounding seaweed made it brown. Water shoes are a good idea too, because it is a little rocky on the bottom. Thankfully, Maya Chan supplies those. 

After using the floating chairs for a while with my daughter, it was time for lunch. 

They prepared fresh flour and corn tortillas for tacos with several protein options including skirt steak, chicken, pork and sea bass with garlic butter. They had grilled and fresh cut onions, chives, tomatoes as well as pico de gallo, guacamole, frijoles and chips as well. It was plentifully served buffet style and you could go back as much as you cared to. 

The drinks were all really good. I had a rum punch upon entering, a margarita and a couple of beers. All of it is complimentary. 

Our palapa was palatial with five chairs, a couple of tables, a beach bed and a direct path to the water with beach toys on either side. They included water chairs, kayaks, stand up kayaks and snorkeling gear was available. 

After lunch, I felt the food coma coming, so I crashed on the huge beach bed. I woke up briefly at some point to find my daughter crashed on it as well. 

I had probably the best beach nap ever that early afternoon, and could have done another hour (I think I did two hours) if I didn’t mind leaving just in time to make all on board. We chose to leave at 2:30 to make sure we had plenty of time to get back instead. 

Maya Chan offers transportation as part of your package to/from the resort. I can’t emphasize how much I appreciated this because they have preferred taxi drivers who run the air conditioning and are trustworthy, as those can be issues with the taxi drivers there. I will do a comparison post to Nachi Cocom in a wrap up entry. 

We returned to the ship with plenty of time to spare and went to the Solarium for sail away. 

We had a late My Time Dining reservation that allowed us to get to the Amber Theater with plenty of time to use our ore-booked reservation for great seats at Blue Planet. They experienced some technical difficulties with the show which were quickly resolved, but it did not take away from the mesmerizing visuals and professional performances that show offers. It was an incredible show despite the glitch. After the show, we chose to skip the Quest and retire for the night. 

EE1DBEC6-8830-49CA-8AF2-ACEE352FF754.jpeg

DB1DDB87-24A1-4EF8-A561-2220A0177B23.jpeg

425F1449-4A28-4DAB-BABA-389DE615D5FD.jpeg

DC2B2D94-C4E1-4CD0-A95E-4C1E7D23491B.jpeg

12A466FC-5E8C-4013-B0AC-C1C924A11E5E.jpeg

0269FAAD-8982-4BE0-8B49-957ACB48C01E.jpeg

2C7F925B-E771-4A73-9DA5-C18406F029C2.jpeg

BED324C5-ADA8-4D45-A997-99CC94CD7643.jpeg

DF050E0F-50FF-4727-8EC2-7DF5587BD82B.jpeg