Port Everglades disembarkation, what did I miss????

Holy cow!  This was my one and only cruise disembarkation this morning, but WOW how easy!  My party of five did self carry at 6:45am.  No wait for the elevators at ALL!  Walked off, showing our passports to one guy.  From the time I walked out of my stateroom until I was calling for Uber was maybe five minutes!  When we come back to the airport from another country at the Philadelphia airport, it has taken us up to two HOURS to do that process due to long lines, etc.  I was FLOORED!  We walked through without having our bags looked at, not even a scanner for them, not even a metal detector, just poof, walk off in minutes start to finish!  It took longer getting off and on the ship in the ports that we visited!  Needless to say, I got to the airport four hours early so I am on this board to kill time now!!   Oh, we all did the mobile passport app on our phones too, so maybe that helped, but we never even showed it to ANYONE!  You can only fill it in within four hours of departure time for it to be valid, so don,t bother filling it out the night before.