Thoughts ocean balcony vs boardwalk balcony...Harmony.

Just off my very first cruise on Harmony of the Seas!  I was on the 10th floor, room 10709, a boardwalk balcony.  I was right above Johnnny Rockets.  I could see the Fine Line show on my left and the carousel was on my right.  It was very noisy, which surprised me, even when the balcony door was locked fully.  That darn bell ringer at the carousel!  Late at night sometimes groups of people on the Boardwalk would yell and scream, just having a good time, but I prefer quiet to sleep.  If you want a quieter inside balcony, please choose a Central Park inside balcony, it was very peaceful, very green, MUCH quieter.  My parents had the oceanvie balcony across the hall directly, room 10708.  It was absolutely perfect!  It was very quiet, great unobstructed view.  In each port, they had the ultimate view , each port had the view on THEIR side of the ship, starboard side.  We all gathered on their balcony as we went into each port, watching them tie off the ship and the guests going on and off the gangway.  I did not realize how COOL it was to have a view of pulling into ports and having this side of the ship to see it from.  Hope this advice helps you when choosing a room!  ?

I second your comment about the bell ringer.  Had a similar experience on Allure, you'd think there'd be less obnoxious ways to notify the riders it is about to start/stop :) .  I did enjoy being able to kind of watch some of the Aqua show if I wanted, although depending on how far forward you are, the angle gets bad.   For us, with 2 small kids, we are doing it again because of the soda packages and Johnny Rocket meal.  As well as it's the cheapest balcony category.   Cost/Benefit analysis said the bell ringer was worth a few hundred dollars.  :)