Teen Programming on the Brilliance

Teresa

Esteemed, well traveled colleagues,

I need your help.  We are taking our first ever Royal Caribbean cruise on the April 6th.  Our family (including our 14 year old daughter) will be travelling with friends who have a 14 year old daughter and 17 year old son.  I have no worries about the girls as they are very close and will have each other to hang out with. I am a little concerned about our friends' son.  I cannot seem to locate the "teen club" on the Brilliance nor am I able to find any teen specific activities for the 14-17 year old group on the past Cruise Compass.

Does anyone know of what types of teen activities are availabile on the Brilliance? 

Thanks all! 

Esteemed, well traveled colleagues,

I need your help.  We are taking our first ever Royal Caribbean cruise on the April 6th.  Our family (including our 14 year old daughter) will be travelling with friends who have a 14 year old daughter and 17 year old son.  I have no worries about the girls as they are very close and will have each other to hang out with. I am a little concerned about our friends' son.  I cannot seem to locate the "teen club" on the Brilliance nor am I able to find any teen specific activities for the 14-17 year old group on the past Cruise Compass.

Does anyone know of what types of teen activities are availabile on the Brilliance? 

Thanks all! 

I can help!   I had these same worries about my son who will be 17 on our cruise.   On another RCI list, a member took some pics of the teen club and the Teen Cruise Compasses for me.   So, it may not be the exact same as yours - but it will give you a goo idea.   

Just need to figure out how to post pics into this forum ....