tribute band

Welcome to the message boards!

There is a section on this site with Cruise Compasses from past guests.  At the top you will see a link for them.  Here is a 5 night cruise back in 2016:

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/cruise-compasses/anthem-of-the-seas/sat-2016-09-03-0000

Tribute band was DSB - Journey.  I saw the same band on Anthem in November and I enjoyed them.  That doesn't mean DSB will be the band on your cruise. I'm not sure who will be on your cruise but if this is any indication then the 5 night cruises have tribute bands just like longer cruises do.

Hello and welcome!  I took a 5 night Bermuda cruise on Anthem last July.  There was a great band, Rock The Boat, that covered music from the 70's on up.  It's probably a different band now but I am sure you will enjoy it.  Have a great cruise!  

15 hours ago, Garnet21 said:

Hello and welcome!  I took a 5 night Bermuda cruise on Anthem last July.  There was a great band, Rock The Boat, that covered music from the 70's on up.  It's probably a different band now but I am sure you will enjoy it.  Have a great cruise!  

Hey Garnet...I sent you a private message about this cruise. Don't want to hijack this topic. :3_grin:

i now believe they no longer do due to replies I've had on cruise critic......im on the aug 4 sailing this yr and I've confirmed that the house band will be the Royal Swedes whom have gotten good reviews by posters

16 hours ago, Stan the man said:

Does anyone know for sure if R/C stopped tribute bands on the 5 day cruises for 2018 ?

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 8:11 PM, Stan the man said:

I will be on the August 18 cruise. Let’s see what happens.....it’s all good ?

Hi Stan,   

I'm on the 8/18 cruise as well.  Still looking for a more recent Cruise compass than 2016 for a 5 night Anthem/Bermuda cruise.  Hopefully Matt will get one soon and post it on this site.  From the buzz I've been hearing, there is currently no "Tribute Band" but I am sure the current bands are terrific!  Only 28 more days!

~Erin