LABADEE WAVE JET TOUR weight limit

Kaizer Hozay

Anyone know how 'strict' they are about the 375 weight limit on the Wave Jet tour?  I have a wife and 3 boys, and the two boys are not small weight wise, neither are my wife and I.  Not giant 'fat' people (pardon the term, not meant to insult anyone), but Im 6'1" 230, my 17 and 15 year old boys are 6'2" 200 and 6'3" 240 (football players), so there's no combination that i could fit the 15 year old on-board with.  Any thoughts, would he have to ride with someone else?  Thanks!  

It's quite a bumpy ride, very fun, but bumpy.  I don't recall seeing anyone being weighed or challenged but given the forces involved I can see why there is a limit. 

I'm not sure how accommodating folks would be having paid full price to have a surprise buddy hanging onto them.  I think that option is really for family and friends.  Nothing personal but I enjoyed being by myself and having the freedom to run full out - I wouldn't accept having a stranger bundled onto me. 

I cruised with my friend's 19 yo daughter who is petite but I paid for her own jet ski because I wanted to go solo.  I didn't even want her riding with me and she is my scuba diving buddy.

Not sure what your expectations are for the jet skis but on our tour several years ago in Labadee we were made to ride in a long line and not given free rein to go off on our own.   The line moves fast but your not able to really go off and do any crazy stuff.  I have a lot of experience on the jet skis so it was a little disappointing to me but I understand where RC is coming from because the vast majority of the riders on this tour probably have no experience and its a CYA thing.