Royal App with Symphony: App Check-in

Has anyone been able to use the Royal App to check-in to Symphony of the Seas? When I click on my reservation on the app, I get this message:

Please check back for cruise detail closer to departure.

My cruise is only 48 days to departure, well in the 90 day check-in window.

If you have been able to use the app to check-in, how is it? Did you try the Expedited Arrival in port?

-Crafty

17 hours ago, CraftyCat05 said:

Has anyone been able to use the Royal App to check-in to Symphony of the Seas? When I click on my reservation on the app, I get this message:

My cruise is only 48 days to departure, well in the 90 day check-in window.

If you have been able to use the app to check-in, how is it? Did you try the Expedited Arrival in port?

-Crafty

I’m sailing on Allure in a few days...I’ve been obsessing over the app. While I printed my backup set sail passes, everyone in our party has successfully connected their sailing and can view their set sail pass in the app. To do so, you will need to login and either tap on the little human icon in the upper right or swipe left from where the app opens. You should get a link to view your set sail pass. 

Some embarkation Day itinerary items populated for me last week about 15 days from sailing. 

Other than that, a couple on board features appeared after the last update. I haven’t seen my calendar with shows and dining appear yet. That’s what I’m really hoping shows up on board so I don’t have to remember or carry paper. 

I plan on live blogging in the Live Blog section and will share my experience with it on board.

I'll do some Periscoping @DunkelBier_Jay and will post more photos short videos than I do in the live blog on Instagram @dunkelbier_jay -- if I ever get good at editing, I'll combine a lot of it and put it on YouTube

908CE865-6763-4437-9C76-038144C7D58C.jpeg

3 hours ago, DunkelBierJay said:

I plan on live blogging in the Live Blog section and will share my experience with it on board.

Will definitely follow!

I'm hoping that as we get closer to the end of July, that we will see more features available in the app for the ships that support the app (especially Symphony ?).

Please do tell a lot about how the app works while on board (and of course about the ship and ports), as I feel no one has documented their experience with the app on any Royal cruising boards (and maybe for good reason).

Enjoy your time on Allure! She really is an amazing ship.