Pre-cruise Hotel

2 hours ago, Ilovemyflipflops! said:

We have booked a B2B cruise for Norway/Baltic for 2019. We have cruised many times, but this our first time with RC. I’m so excited

If we book a pre-cruise hotel through RC, will that include transfers to and from the hotel? 

This is going to be a great cruise. I did a Norway/Iceland cruise and a Baltics cruise through Royal Caribbean and they were fantastic.

With regards to hotels, you're going to have much more flexibility and lower costs if you book the hotel and transfers on your own, which is what I'd recommend that you do.

I've done quite of bit of Northern European sailing with Royal, so if you post your embarkation port, I might be able to offer some suggestions.

1 hour ago, Ilovemyflipflops! said:

Thank you @DocLC! Our embarkation port is Copenhagen. We will arrive 2 days before embarkation which gives us one full day to explore. I’m not sure if I want to stay near Stroget/Nyhavn/Tivoli area or stay near the airport and take public transportation to that area. Any help would be appreciated? 

We disembarked in Copenhagen with a night on the ship prior while in port, so we didn't have the need to stay at a hotel in Copenhagen. However, I'd probably stay in town given the limited time you'll have before your cruise. Using public transportation to get to and from the airport area will cut into your exploration time quite a bit. In addition, you'll be closer to the port come embarkation day.