OMG!

mworkman

13 minutes ago, twangster said:

True.  There was that day in 1947...

I'm just happy to see Canada finally got the internet and folks could find the blog.  Probably explains the increase.

Ok...since no other Canadians here want to help..check out our temps of late.  Because I am such a nice person, I even put it in Fahrenheit.  From mid-May to present. 

233581887_Screenshot(103).png.97ff2ec82e4506943064166abbebe2f8.png2139182949_Screenshot(104).png.6cd95e1c216b2d85abc30fac2f90ce98.png 

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, monctonguy said:

Hottest summer ever for us here in Atlanitc Canada....many days its been as warm or warmer than Miami or Nassau(which are the 2 oiher cities I have saved in my weather app on my phone..lol)......not sure if this is the new norm but about half our summer it was around 100.....

Let's hope it's the new norm!  I hate the snow!

Talk about extremes...

SUMMER: Dive into Lake Ontario at Toronto as average highs of 79℉ (26℃) make for perfect sunbathing and swimming weather V

Vancouver has an average high of 77℉ (25℃) with 8 beaches within the city where you can enjoy the sun.

WINTER: Grab your snowboard as Whistler Blackcomb near Vancouver gets 38.5 feet of snow on average each year at the summit.

Great site for everything Canada:

https://us-keepexploring.canada.travel/travel-info/coming-canada?sr_campaign=ipg&sr_source=sem&sr_lift=true&gclid=EAIaIQobChMImvD806SB3QIVxR-GCh3jpwa8EAAYASAAEgLkd_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds