So Here I go Again - Got the Hump on FOTS

I got stuck going on a Carnival Cruise to attend my son's wedding as they got married in Grand Cayman last year (2017) and I didn't, at the time, have any interest on going on a cruise. My wife,on the hand, loved the thought of it and planned everything; as I didn't want to know a thing other than to show up. Well I loved it and I think I have an issue now - I think I have become a cruiser - :34_rolling_eyes:

I now have three cruises set-up for the next three years out to 2020, two of which will be on the Freedom of the Seas out of Puerto Rico. The other day I was contemplating my 2020 cruise when I looked at an ABC Island Cruise (March 08, 2020), with St. Thomas included on the way back, and saw a Hump Cabin - JR Suite 9338 was available...did some research, and deck reviewing, along with reading peoples opinions, and thought it looks cool so lets do it. I leaned over and asked my wife if she wanted this cruise and she said, I don't care, lets just go on a cruise :10_wink:. By the way, these Cruises on the FOTS are 5 months apart from each other. I should become familiar with the ship on these two events.

So, do I have a problem now or what?

18 minutes ago, Tim B. said:

I got stuck going on a Carnival Cruise to attend my son's wedding as they got married in Grand Cayman last year (2017) and I didn't, at the time, have any interest on going on a cruise. My wife,on the hand, loved the thought of it and planned everything; as I didn't want to know a thing other than to show up. Well I loved it and I think I have an issue now - I think I have become a cruiser - :34_rolling_eyes:

I now have three cruises set-up for the next three years out to 2020, two of which will be on the Freedom of the Seas out of Puerto Rico. The other day I was contemplating my 2020 cruise when I looked at an ABC Island Cruise (March 08, 2020), with St. Thomas included on the way back, and saw a Hump Cabin - JR Suite 9338 was available...did some research, and deck reviewing, along with reading peoples opinions, and thought it looks cool so lets do it. I leaned over and asked my wife if she wanted this cruise and she said, I don't care, lets just go on a cruise :10_wink:. By the way, these Cruises on the FOTS are 5 months apart from each other. I should become familiar with the ship on these two events.

So, do I have a problem now or what?

Going on cruises is never a problem, enjoy every minute.

Guest toodle68

Same thing happened to me.. the thought of being stuck on a cruise ship horrified me. Wife arranged the first cruise and I loved it.. and now I do all the bookings, research and am the one asking her if she wants to cruise more..

2 hours ago, toodle68 said:

Same thing happened to me.. the thought of being stuck on a cruise ship horrified me. Wife arranged the first cruise and I loved it.. and now I do all the bookings, research and am the one asking her if she wants to cruise more..

We must be mental twins.

1 hour ago, mom2mybugs said:

My name is Jane and I have a cruising "problem" too lol!  Enjoy your cruises...I have been on freedom 2x and love it, and going out of san Juan was wonderful! Jane

Now I understand what the Royal Caribbean Blog is all about - it's a support group for Cruiseaholics. :27_sunglasses:

You don`t have a problem now.. You did have a problem in respect to not wanting to go on a cruise.  The sad thing was while living in Orlando for 10 years we should have been cruising a lot and did not. Ten years removed now its a yearly event for us.  They are so much fun and very relaxing.