Mystery Dinner Theater on Radiance

whitsmom

Our group of 8 (adults) just booked the Mystery Dinner Theater (Radiance - July).  I have never done one of these so I'm not sure what all we have to do.  Can anyone give me the scoop on how this works?  It will be at Giovanni's Table on night #4.  I think they only have it once during the week.

10 minutes ago, whitsmom said:

I think they only have it once during the week.

The correct.

I haven't done it before, but from what I understand it's a meal at Giovanni's Table, but for part of the meal a murder mystery plays out around the restaurant. Perhaps others can shed more insight into exact details.

I've done it twice.  Once it was played in a bar and once in the restaurant.  Then the actors come to the tables one by one and you get to ask questions.  You will be at a table with between 6 to 10 people.  Its fun but twice is enough.

1 hour ago, arebee said:

I've done it twice.  Once it was played in a bar and once in the restaurant.  Then the actors come to the tables one by one and you get to ask questions.  You will be at a table with between 6 to 10 people.  Its fun but twice is enough.

Oh fun!  I have always wanted to try it.  There are 8 of us with our reservations linked so I think we will be at the same table.  This will be my first time at Giovanni's Table also.  We fly out in 37 days so hopefully, the time will pass quickly!

43 minutes ago, whitsmom said:

Oh fun!  I have always wanted to try it.  There are 8 of us with our reservations linked so I think we will be at the same table.  This will be my first time at Giovanni's Table also.  We fly out in 37 days so hopefully, the time will pass quickly!

You aren't assigned seats so I don't see why you wouldn't be able to be at the same table.