New Sale--Double Up Starts tomorrow

30 minutes ago, twangster said:

Jacki is going to busy tomorrow, I have multiple cruises booked through MEI that she will no doubt, proactively check for me with this sale and with future sale events.

She works and you can go back to doing....whatever it is you do.  Based on what I've observed, Jacki will free you up to post more on the message boards, buy new camera lenses and come up with new nicknames for @Lovetocruise2002

2 hours ago, Matt said:

She works and you can go back to doing....whatever it is you do.  Based on what I've observed, Jacki will free you up to post more on the message boards, buy new camera lenses and come up with new nicknames for @Lovetocruise2002

I think "Stubborn Canadian Scorpio" suits me nicely...for now...?

5 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Anyone have any luck today with getting a good re-price?  Nothing for me...all my sailings either went up or stayed the same.

Price for Anthem to Bermuda in October went down from the prior "sale" prices ever so slightly, but still a few hundred higher than my current booking with lower OBC. So unless Heather finds a better rate than the web site is showing, a la @twangster's TA, I'll be sitting pretty.

3 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Anyone have any luck today with getting a good re-price?  Nothing for me...all my sailings either went up or stayed the same.

Same - just did my check. Oh well! ? 

4 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Is this for your Adventure sailing next year?

No, I booked the Grandeur for April 2020 with MEI, wanted to get to Charleston, Cape and the infamous Coco Cay without flying as we will be on the Edge in January. Adventure I checked, I booked that so early with a great sale, I don't think anything can beat it. Under $4K fro GS including gratuities, taxes, insurance 

2 minutes ago, Boston Babe said:

No, I booked the Grandeur for April 2020 with MEI, wanted to get to Charleston, Cape and the infamous Coco Cay without flying as we will be on the Edge in January. Adventure I checked, I booked that so early with a great sale, I don't think anything can beat it. Under $4K fro GS including gratuities, taxes, insurance 

That's awesome!  For suites, it's a pretty decent deal, $200 off plus $200 OBC, not bad.  I want to book something else but I have nowhere else to fit it in.  I have a problem.....lol

13 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

I want to book something else but I have nowhere else to fit it in.

I'm having the same problem. I wanted to wait for May-Dec 2020 to come out but realized the itinerary was one I haven't been to. I really believe this Blog and @Matt and @twangster are putting spells on all of us.  It's BOT Syndrome...?

glad you guys are having luck.    i can't even get past the 2nd passenger portion of the website.    Keeps wanting me to enter in my wife's CnA number, which she has.   Even though it says not required, when left blank, i can't move past this screen.    I don't know her number (never had a need for it since bookings are always linked to mine) and RC system won't pull it up when i try "i forgot".       yet one more issue in their joke of a website lol

5 minutes ago, Orange Crush said:

No dice for my October 2018 cruise.  Total price is several hundred dollars higher.  I think I'm about as low as I'm going to get, but of course I will still check obsessively until October.  ?

I always look at it from the viewpoint, "Did I save at any point from my original booking date?".  The answer is most often yes.  So that's a win overall right? ?

Just now, Sweety said:

I am looking at Grandeur for Charleston as well

That's why I booked it.  I looked at all my cruises booked (and of course I always say God Willing we will be on them, you never know!) and this one really appealed to me. I've never been to Charleston, would love to go to Cape Canaveral (history nerd), and Coco Cay should be all completed. Win/win! LOL. Let me know if you switch.?

1 minute ago, Boston Babe said:

That's why I booked it.  I looked at all my cruises booked (and of course I always say God Willing we will be on them, you never know!) and this one really appealed to me. I've never been to Charleston, would love to go to Cape Canaveral (history nerd), and Coco Cay should be all completed. Win/win! LOL. Let me know if you switch.?

i will. I am talking to my hubby now.

14 minutes ago, Boston Babe said:

Wait until you see the way they "present" to you, the Space Shuttle Atlantis ...... I can't go into detail because I don't want to ruin the surprise, but suffice it to say, it'll leave you "speechless".  My wife and I were down there in April..... we both started laughing because it brought tears to our eyes - it was a "bucket list" moment..... we're both "Space Nerds" --- We love watching the ISS when it goes over our area.

1 minute ago, coneyraven said:

Wait until you see the way they "present" to you, the Space Shuttle Atlantis .

Mark, now I am more excited than ever!  It's a different kind of vacation and cruise which is why I loved it, plus it's on Lady G (providing she's still with us! LOL).  I need to keep picking you brain the next couple months!! thank you!

34 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

I always look at it from the viewpoint, "Did I save at any point from my original booking date?".  The answer is most often yes.  So that's a win overall right? ?

Oh, totally.  I originally booked it at the NextCruise desk back in March.  Since then, I got a good $250 knocked off from a different sale.  I am very happy with my total price right now, so I'm pretty sure I've got as good as I'm gonna get . . . but it doesn't hurt to look!

9 minutes ago, coneyraven said:

Wait until you see the way they "present" to you, the Space Shuttle Atlantis ...... I can't go into detail because I don't want to ruin the surprise, but suffice it to say, it'll leave you "speechless".  My wife and I were down there in April..... we both started laughing because it brought tears to our eyes - it was a "bucket list" moment..... we're both "Space Nerds" --- We love watching the ISS when it goes over our area.

I really need to take a field trip down to the Space Center and see it, I haven't been since well before Atlantis was on display and I have no excuse at all living where I do.

10 minutes ago, coneyraven said:

I know exactly what you mean by that moment!  Tears here too.  That was probably one of the best excursions we did ever.

6 minutes ago, Boston Babe said:

Mark, now I am more excited than ever!  It's a different kind of vacation and cruise which is why I loved it, plus it's on Lady G (providing she's still with us! LOL).  I need to keep picking you brain the next couple months!! thank you!

Pick away ..... that's why I'm the "Grandeur Poo-Bah"

26 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

I know exactly what you mean by that moment!  Tears here too.  That was probably one of the best excursions we did ever.

I was overwhelmed by it all. My husband wanted to go for a long time. He has thank me over and over again. He thought we were taking a tour. When he heard we were going to see the space shuttles, he had a smile the entire excursion. Score one for me!!!!!!