Can you order shots with the deluxe drink package?

1 hour ago, monctonguy said:

And it counts as a drink....so while  you will hear arguments from both sides...I have had some bar tenders make me wait 5 mins or was it 15 mins till my next drink..while others don't.....just something to keep in mind.

Really? I've never had any bartender on Royal Caribbean ever make me wait.  Granted, I'm not at the bar ordering shot after shot like a dejected cowboy in an Old West flick, but this is really the first I've heard of it.

Neither was I....I was there with friends....drinking what I normally drink......then they decided to all do a shot of tequila.....so we all did......my drink was done and I wanted another one, but he told me cause I had just ordered a drink I had to wait.

It only happened one time and I drink lots with no issues.....I get along quite well with the bar tenders......so either that guy was lying and being an ass cause he was annoyed having to do a bunch of shots....or its a policy that is rarely enforced.

I have heard others that I talked to during cruises saying it has happened but its rare....so who knows?!

4 hours ago, Matt said:

Really? I've never had any bartender on Royal Caribbean ever make me wait.  Granted, I'm not at the bar ordering shot after shot like a dejected cowboy in an Old West flick, but this is really the first I've heard of it.

I'm actually reasonably confident that there was a Periscoped part of a GC where several members were doing Patron shots in the Pub.

8 hours ago, Matt said:

Ummm...I seem to remember multiple shots being ordered one after another in that photographic evidence I posted...not by me, of course.  ?