Updated Dining Package Prices

It appears the dining package prices have increased for our Harmony sailing in February 2019 and I just wanted to pass along the info. I had it booked and in the cart but I hadn't paid yet so I missed out on the old price. Lesson learned! Below are the new dining package prices. I am not completely sure what the old price for all of them was, but the 4 night was $100 before the increase.

3 Night.JPG

4 Night.JPG

5 night.JPG

11 minutes ago, monctonguy said:

We are seeing about 15-20% increases its seems for 2019 sailings based on peoples feed backs on soda packages and dining packages.....n

I had just started to come around to the idea of dining packages being a good value. With this increase I don't think I will book them anymore outside of special occasions. I just have a hard time being convinced that $30 per meal is a good deal. I certainly would never pay full price to eat at any of the specialty restaurants, but now even the package price is pushing it.

18 minutes ago, cruiselife said:

I had just started to come around to the idea of dining packages being a good value. With this increase I don't think I will book them anymore outside of special occasions. I just have a hard time being convinced that $30 per meal is a good deal. I certainly would never pay full price to eat at any of the specialty restaurants, but now even the package price is pushing it.

Agree.  The BOGO2 used to be $30 so I'd buy it when offered.  Since it went to $40 I haven't bought it again.

I managed to get the 4 dinner package for Symphony @ $100 and a few months ago saw it disappear all together and the 3 dinner package was $100.  Now the 3 dinner package is back down to $85 but 4 still isn't offered.

I suspect they have an automated script that adjust prices based on sales trends on a cruise by cruise basis.  Same with drink packages. 

36 minutes ago, cruiselife said:

That's the nice thing about Izumi .... It has a la carte pricing ..... so it's a lot easier to take advantage of them