Today!

I'm trying very hard NOT to book another cruise.  We've got one more this year, a 12 nighter, then two for 2019.  We've been looking on and off at Nov/Dec 2019 but also want to keep $$ available for a possible small group cruise or something more last minute.  It's so hard!!!

10 hours ago, KathyC said:

I'm trying very hard NOT to book another cruise.  We've got one more this year, a 12 nighter, then two for 2019.  We've been looking on and off at Nov/Dec 2019 but also want to keep $$ available for a possible small group cruise or something more last minute.  It's so hard!!!

I'm with ya, we've got 7 booked from now to Jan 2020 and 1 more that i've been keeping an eye on.  

Ok   Us too.  We are literally looking at 3 more cruises to add to 2 already made as it must something in the air and or the water.  Perhaps  even this site.   It just has to be this site.    Can`t go this summer as I have a knee replacement surgery coming up in July.  Otherwise we would have another possibly booked. 

23 minutes ago, fonemanbob said:

Can`t go this summer as I have a knee replacement surgery coming up in July

I am 4 1/2 weeks out from a knee replacement and I am walking around pretty good and even driving short distances. I strongly recommend you do exactly what the doctor, PA and physical therapist tell you to do and you'll come through it ok. :27_sunglasses:

5 hours ago, rjac said:

I am 4 1/2 weeks out from a knee replacement and I am walking around pretty good and even driving short distances. I strongly recommend you do exactly what the doctor, PA and physical therapist tell you to do and you'll come through it ok. :27_sunglasses:

Thank you for the advice. Glad to hear you are doing well.  I actually had this knee replaced 9 years ago. They are doing a revision as the surgeon feels the Teflon plate in between the joint has fractured.  

On 6/2/2018 at 10:11 AM, BeatArmy2010 said:

I've been looking and comparing cruises. I want to see all the architecture in Old Havana. I really like going to Cartagena for the old walled city. I was close to booking and remembered October is part of hurricane season.

Go Army.

?

IMG_43261.jpg