Harmony MDR

Sketron

Hey guys, I've tried to search through the threads and on the menu/compass page and am not having luck. I'm wondering two things as I plan for a July sailing. 

1. Does anyone have any recent MDR menus for Harmony for dinners? Trying to decide which night I may want to try a specialty restaurant.

2. Anyone have an updated Eastern Caribbean Cruise Compass from Harmony, the last one I see is from December. 

Thanks!

5 hours ago, Sketron said:

Hey guys, I've tried to search through the threads and on the menu/compass page and am not having luck. I'm wondering two things as I plan for a July sailing. 

1. Does anyone have any recent MDR menus for Harmony for dinners? Trying to decide which night I may want to try a specialty restaurant.

2. Anyone have an updated Eastern Caribbean Cruise Compass from Harmony, the last one I see is from December. 

Thanks!

I don't generally like to link this site to our RC message boards but I know that those menus are few and far between.  This is a live blog from last week on Harmony, I always follow his live blogs because he includes so much detail.  Most of the MDR menus are on his blog, as well the cruise compasses.  He was on the Western route though, so I'm thinking the formal night menus will just be switched around.  Someone else can chime in on what the rotation is because I don't remember.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2635808