Help me choose a room....please ☺️

I really thought I wouldn't like the cave-ness of the balcony on Adventure last week...but I gotta admit it wasn't that bad.  Very private, and it kept the winds out.  The weather wasn't agreeable at one point, yet we could still be on the balcony.  Definitely better than I thought it would be. 

3 minutes ago, KathyC said:

I really thought I wouldn't like the cave-ness of the balcony on Adventure last week...but I gotta admit it wasn't that bad.  Very private, and it kept the winds out.  The weather wasn't agreeable at one point, yet we could still be on the balcony.  Definitely better than I thought it would be. 

I agree Kathy. I was wondering if it would be an issue but I really enjoyed the privacy and added protection from the wind 

7 minutes ago, KathyC said:

Actually I went though some pics this afternoon and I don't think Mariner has the metal panels. I assumed that all voyager class was like that. Still keeping the one on Deck 11.

• 10 months later...
On 5/30/2018 at 2:42 PM, toodle68 said:

Location, location, location..  we loved the panoramic rooms on Adventurer because of the location. We looked at these same rooms but they were a little too high price wise at the time. I would not pick 1100, but I would go with the JS on 11. 

We are in panoramic suite on Adventure for Thanksgiving and hubster is more excited about it than usual! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the location as it is hard to find good videos of the surrounding areas.