Nachi Cocom

Todd W

Yes, you book Nachi directly.

Go to cozumelnachicocom.com to see the details and check availability.  Their email address is [email protected].

The last time we did Nachi was in Feb. 2016 and we paid $11 per person deposit with a balance of $44 each due on arrival.  The total cost for 2 of us was $110, with $22 paid up front and $88 due on arrival.  We paid the balance in cash but I believe they accepted credit cards at the resort for the balance.  Not going to swear to that, though.

To be honest, when we went in Feb. 2016 it was coolish.  We all got into the large hot tub (which really wasn't very hot at all) but nobody was in the pool.  The water was just too cold.  I'm not very hardy so I find it too cool to swim almost anywhere, even in the Caribbean, in the middle of winter.  Is it warmer than at home ?  Hell yes, but still too cold for me !  I like Nachi and will continue to go there, even when I know that it's too cold for ME to swim.

37 minutes ago, DunkelBierJay said:

book directly on their website...they take great care of you and make sure the cab comes and is ready when you want it to get back to the ship on time. We've been twice...it is a great time!

Thanks for the feedback.   I want it as trouble free as possible and sounds like that's the way to go.

2 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Yes, you book Nachi directly.

Go to cozumelnachicocom.com to see the details and check availability.  Their email address is [email protected].

The last time we did Nachi was in Feb. 2016 and we paid $11 per person deposit with a balance of $44 each due on arrival.  The total cost for 2 of us was $110, with $22 paid up front and $88 due on arrival.  We paid the balance in cash but I believe they accepted credit cards at the resort for the balance.  Not going to swear to that, though.

To be honest, when we went in Feb. 2016 it was coolish.  We all got into the large hot tub (which really wasn't very hot at all) but nobody was in the pool.  The water was just too cold.  I'm not very hardy so I find it too cool to swim almost anywhere, even in the Caribbean, in the middle of winter.  Is it warmer than at home ?  Hell yes, but still too cold for me !  I like Nachi and will continue to go there, even when I know that it's too cold for ME to swim.

We went at the end of January and it was a little coolish for us as well.

But dang if I didn't enjoy the ever-lovin' heck out of it!!   May should be muy caliente!

On 5/29/2018 at 4:44 PM, Todd W said:

I want it as trouble free as possible and sounds like that's the way to go

We were there this past March. Book on line and if you want lounge chairs and an umbrella ("palapa" to them) right at the waters edge tell them so, or if you want something away from the water let them know that. They are very accommodating. No pressure from salesmen, very relaxing and quiet! Enjoy. :27_sunglasses:

1 hour ago, rjac said:

We were there this past March. Book on line and if you want lounge chairs and an umbrella ("palapa" to them) right at the waters edge tell them so, or if you want something away from the water let them know that. They are very accommodating. No pressure from salesmen, very relaxing and quiet! Enjoy. :27_sunglasses:

Glad to hear that.  i was wondering about this, thanks!

We docked really early and a few of us actually beat the employees there.   We grabbed a seat and payed when they got there.   The lack of crowds is well worth it.  The food was amazing.   The view was amazing.   I have to admit our service was only so so, but we aren't super demanding so it was fine.   They take a picture on the beach that was the only group pic we got on our cruise (our 15 year old ditched us)  for a great price.   Have fun!  Jane

19 hours ago, KLAconQueso said:

I reeeeeally need to book a cruise get gets us back to Nachi Cocom - one of my favorite places in the world! 

I'm going next month, but booked Mr Sancho's instead, will have my 11 YO Grandson on this one and thought with all of the water toys Sancho's would be a better fit, but I do agree with you, I would much rather have gone to Nachi...

1 minute ago, tiny260 said:

I'm going next month, but booked Mr Sancho's instead, will have my 11 YO Grandson on this one and thought with all of the water toys Sancho's would be a better fit, but I do agree with you, I would much rather have gone to Nachi...

We went to both Nachi and Mr. Sancho's during our Honeymoon B2B, and unless we have kids with us (as in your case) I don't foresee us ever going back to Mr. Sancho's. 

Just now, KLAconQueso said:

We went to both Nachi and Mr. Sancho's during our Honeymoon B2B, and unless we have kids with us (as in your case) I don't foresee us ever going back to Mr. Sancho's. 

Yea, I much prefer Nachi, but the sacrifices we make for our children and our children's, children, I'll sacrifice and go sit on a beach in Cozumel and people watch...

• 2 weeks later...

spoke with the rest of our group over the weekend and just finished locking up our reservations for Nachi....313 days in advance lol.    with 3 other ships in port that day,  one being Oasis and the other being CCL Breeze and Magic, thats a potential 14,000 +_people in port that i'd rather not have to fight with for beach chairs.    Thanks for all of the feedback everyone.  Will be our first time checking out Nachi and we can't wait!

Guest toodle68

Something to note, the good chairs are still first come first served. We have always arrived soon after docking and ensured we got the chairs in front and away from the main building.

2 hours ago, toodle68 said:

Something to note, the good chairs are still first come first served. We have always arrived soon after docking and ensured we got the chairs in front and away from the main building.

Yes, I didn't realize that and we got a back chair but being our first time we were ok with that. I slowly figured out that I should have left ship faster.

36 minutes ago, dejagatkins said:

Yes, I didn't realize that and we got a back chair but being our first time we were ok with that. I slowly figured out that I should have left ship faster.

When I booked Nachi for our March 25th Western Carib. trip I specifically requested a "palapa" right in front of the water, not in the rear of the beach area. By the time we got of the ship (Allure) and got to Nachi it was about 10:30 and guess what......had a palapa right where I had requested! A lot of good that did, after a couple of bloodies and lunch all I did was nap! Oh well, I'll know better the next time, and there will be a next time! :3_grin: