Adventure of the seas

Vee2525

Hello all,

Just came back from a 7 night Bahamas cruise leaving from NJ. Wanted to let all you guys know that the Starbucks on Adventure of the seas was included in the deluxe package (My boyfriend had the deluxe package) and even in the refreshment package (I had the refreshment package). We enjoyed many coffees at no extra charge other then the packages we had ordered before cruise. I Think I read somewhere that Starbucks was not included even with packages so I though to share my experience, and we went May 11 to May 18 2018 and it was included in the drink packages. 

On another note this was my first RC cruise with my boyfriend (we both have done other cruise seperate on other cruise lines) and we loved it. Not only was it our first cruise together, when we got back we decided to book 9 night May 2019 cruise leaving from NJ again. We are so excited to see Athem of the seas ship for the first time in 2019. 

Happy cruising.

IMG_20180518_161739_848.jpg

Guest toodle68

The reason Starbucks is included on Adventurer is because they merged it into cafe promenade. Unfortunately Starbucks is not included on all ships. 

On 5/26/2018 at 8:20 PM, toodle68 said:

The reason Starbucks is included on Adventurer is because they merged it into cafe promenade. Unfortunately Starbucks is not included on all ships. 

That's correct.  This is more an issue of semantics.

On non-Oasis Class ships, Cafe Promenade may brew drinks with Starbucks beans, but it's not a Starbucks location.  Thus, it is included with the drink package.

On Oasis Class ships, which have a free-standing Starbucks kiosk (On the promenade or Boardwalk), drinks are NOT included with the drink package. However, lattes and espresso from Cafe Promenade are included with the drink package.