Onboard Harmony (5/21) - Internet issues

3 minutes ago, DisneyWorld30th said:

I am onboard the Harmony this week in a Grand Suite and having issues with Voom. I am getting one bar or less with the WiFi. 

Not sure if it’s my stateroom or all of the internet in the rooms is bad. RCCL speaks highly about the Voom and I don’t see any performance. 

Thought?

Must be a room thing, I had good signal in 8650 last week. Only time it became spotty was the last day when we got stuck in heavy cloud cover and rain.

5 hours ago, DisneyWorld30th said:

That might be it right there.  Some have reported connectivity issues with VOOM and those running iOS 11.3.

It was also discussed here:

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/boards/index.php?/topic/6297-adventure-5-nights-5518-repositioning-san-juan-to-bayonne/&page=4&tab=comments#comment-68086

And here:

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/boards/index.php?/topic/6297-adventure-5-nights-5518-repositioning-san-juan-to-bayonne/&page=5&tab=comments#comment-68208

• 3 weeks later...

I spoke to the folks at the internet desk on the Royal Promenade. He entered a help desk ticket and about 3 hours later two guys came in and installed a access point in one of the panels in the hallway. 

I was sporting my sky class card so not sure if they do that for everyone or just because I was in a 2 bedroom grand suite.