Beach towels

8 minutes ago, kandamonk said:

Thanks! You know, that is a random piece of information to know. I'm curious to know what other small bits of information you guys have!?

Wine induced discussion with a friend on land who has only cruised RCI once.  I had to prove her wrong so I brought a pocket measuring tape with me on the next cruise ?

Use the ships towels and take 2 each just like at the pool.   But get your PIZZA first as the towels are heavy to hold while waiting in line for your pizza to cook.     Besides if you are flying beach towels weigh a lot and take up a lot of room.  Better yet take the blanket off of your bed.  What a concept.  HUH    Speaking of concepts I`m one of the few persons that takes the silver tray from under the ice bucket and gets coffee twice a day at Cafe Lattitudes or wherever.  Everybody stares at me like a deer in headlights look as I walk by.  

59 minutes ago, fonemanbob said:

Speaking of concepts I`m one of the few persons that takes the silver tray from under the ice bucket and gets coffee twice a day at Cafe Lattitudes or wherever.  Everybody stares at me like a deer in headlights look as I walk by.  

What an excellent idea!  Going to try this in July!

8 hours ago, fonemanbob said:

Use the ships towels and take 2 each just like at the pool.   But get your PIZZA first as the towels are heavy to hold while waiting in line for your pizza to cook.     Besides if you are flying beach towels weigh a lot and take up a lot of room.  Better yet take the blanket off of your bed.  What a concept.  HUH    Speaking of concepts I`m one of the few persons that takes the silver tray from under the ice bucket and gets coffee twice a day at Cafe Lattitudes or wherever.  Everybody stares at me like a deer in headlights look as I walk by.  

that is a great idea, instead of trying to figure out how to bring more than two drinks back by myself...:)

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, New to Cruising Brandi said:

Are we allowed to take their towels off of the ship to the private beaches as well as long as we bring them back?

Also, do we have to reuse their towels, or will they provide us with new towels each day?

Yes, you may take ship towels anywhere as long as you bring them back.  They scan your seapass card when you sign them out.  You can ask for a number of them, but make sure to bring back the same number or you will be charged.

You can exchange the towels as often as you wish.  Lay in the sun, exchange the towel.  Go for a swim, exchange the towel.  Go off ship to a beach, exchange the towel when you return.