Diamond Plus Gift Selection on "New " website.

Can someone show or tell me where to make the Diamond Plus gift choice on the new website.

On the old website I could go to account / preferences and choose my free bottle of wine. i cannot

find it on the "New" website. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

4 hours ago, jmientus said:

Can someone show or tell me where to make the Diamond Plus gift choice on the new website.

On the old website I could go to account / preferences and choose my free bottle of wine. i cannot

find it on the "New" website. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

FYI, assuming you travel with a spouse; there will only be one free bottle of wine for the two of you. That bottle of wine will be determined by who ever selected their preferences last. Despite how C and A gives a free welcome beverage since the time you were gold status and even though the C and A website allows each member to select their preferences; you are only getting one bottle per stateroom per voyage.

This is true for the first "tier" of Diamond Plus. Perhaps when reaching one of the other two "tiers" of Diamond Plus  C and A will cough up two bottles of wine??? I'm sure there is someone from the other higher "tiers" that can chime in.

I emailed them recently, got this reply:

We strive to give our high level Crown & Anchor Society members an especially warm welcome onboard. As a Diamond Plus member, please enjoy the Welcome Gift that will be provided in your stateroom. The gift items will include six assorted fresh baked cookies, four bottles of water and your choice of drink. You may opt for a can of select Coca-Cola® sodas, or one of several fruit juice options available; or single-serving sized bottle of select beers or wine. To ensure your preferences are updated, please contact our office directly at 1-800-526-9723. If a beverage preference has not been selected, a bottle of water will be delivered with the Welcome Gift.

In addition to the Welcome Gift, as a Diamond Plus Crown & Anchor Society member, one of your wonderful benefits is a complimentary amenity for any sailing, three nights or longer.* 

You may choose your selection by calling us at 1-800-526-9723, or e-mailing us at crownandanchor@rccl.com.  

Based on the number of completed Cruise Points, you may be eligible for more than one gift or amenity.* We have listed the Cruise Point totals and the amenities awarded at each level below:

175 Cruise Points – one amenity
350 Cruise Points – two amenities
525 Cruise Points – three amenities

*Multiple amenities are only offered for sailings that are seven nights or longer. All item selections must be completed 11 days or more prior to the sailing date. Please note that the substitution of items is at Royal Caribbean’s discretion. Should you prefer a different amenity for a future sailing, please call or e-mail us to update your preferences.

In order to receive the amenity you have selected, as well as the other many benefits you are eligible for, simply include your membership number in your cruise reservation prior to sailing.

Please feel free to also contact our Crown & Anchor Society representatives by telephone at 1-800-526-9723 should you need further assistance or have inquiries. Our representatives will be happy to assist further. Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 11:00 pm EST; and Saturday and Sunday 9:00 am to 8:00 pm EST.

Your benefits get better each time you sail with us. You can learn more about your benefits by logging into the Crown & Anchor Society secure section of the Royal Caribbean website.

Thanks all, We already know that we only get one bottle between us. Wife likes Chardonnay I like Cab's.

We switch back and forth between cruises. I could not find where to select our choices from the new website.

I'm glad i saved the old links I posted earlier.

thanks again.