Cruise card

40 minutes ago, stephsikes4 said:

Are we allowed to put a hole in cruise card to hang on lanyard or do we need one that has a pouch for it. 

It depends. You cannot punch a hole through the ones that use RFID technology. I believe it is harmony, Symphony, and all Quantum Class ships. Someone will chime in if I'm mixed up. The rest you can.

I have a lanyard that has a plastic sleeve to hold me seapass card.  I wasn't for sure if we could punch a hole in the card or not, so I ordered the plastic sleeve ones for our family cruise last summer.  We had 2 younger ones and thought that the ziplock type closure would be better for them.  I worked well plus we could put our drivers license behind it if we had to have additional ID to reboard.

3 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

It depends. You cannot punch a hole through the ones that use RFID technology. I believe it is harmony, Symphony, and all Quantum Class ships. Someone will chime in if I'm mixed up. The rest you can.

Bingo.  This is correct.