Harmony Of The Seas

You guys.. It is going to Europe JUST for Summer 2016.. Then it is going to Port Everglades for atleast all of 2017!

That is correct.  She will have her inaugural and a few sailings after that in Europe but then will come back to USA in winter.

Ahhh....Ok. Thanks. I am not interested in Europe or transatlantic (well...I would LOVE to do either, but don't have the time off of work !! :( ) I will have to wait until the 31st I guess !! Can't wait. Have absolutely no interest whatsoever in the Quantum or Anthem but can't WAIT for the Harmony !!

Harmony is one of a couple of ships that might make sense for Thanksgiving '16, I think she is going to be doing the Western Itinerary out of FLL that week (based on Allure doing the Eastern out of FLL that week) which doesn't really excite me, but if the price is right I will give her a go. If not I am hoping one of Brilliance, Independence or Navigator has a reasonable option that week ... already eliminated Adventure, Allure, Freedom, Oasis and Jewel for various reasons ....

Have booked a GS on the initial transatlantic back to the States. It's going to be AWESOME !!

So where is the Concierge Lounge on the Harmony ? Have they done away with it and just have the Diamond Lounge and the Suites Lounge now ?

Just wanted to let everyone know in case they have not gone to the website to check it out. For this Transatlantic sailing (23 Oct - 5 Nov 2016), all of the "Family" staterooms that are normally held back and usually require a minimum head count to book (usually requires a minimum of 5 people to book) have all been released to general inventory for booking. That means you can book a Family-sized room for only 2 people. This is a VERY good deal ! I looked at the Family Interior Room which is 278 square feet. That cabin is priced at $2278.28 for 2 including taxes and port fees. For a 13 day cruise that comes out to $87.63 PP per night. I have to tell ya...you just aren't going to do much better than that for a brand new ship ! At this time, there are still 3 such rooms available and they will NOT last long. If this room had the virtual balcony, I would have booked it in a heartbeat. Apparently only the Category J rooms are going to have the virtual balconies so I got some bad gouge from whoever it was that told me (I think I read it somewhere) that ALL of the interior rooms on the Harmony were going to be virtual balconies. That is not correct. BUT if you are interested in a REALLY good deal and can live with a very large interior room, this is a deal for you !

I had a virtual balcony on the Navigator last year and it is really very nice. Since I couldn't get the virtual balcony on the family interior I just ahead and went with the Grand Suite. Might as well go with the Gold card if you cannot get exactly what you want with the low price tag. I still think the Family interior is an awesome deal though....go snatch one of them up !!