Shuttle from Vancouver Airport to Hotel

We have used Super Shuttle several times in Vegas; however, we have booked Go Shuttle to pick us up at the Vancouver Airport and take us to the Marriott Pinnacle Downtown.  There will be 4 of us in a private SUV and they will be inside the baggage terminal with our name on their sign.  I was able to prepay the gratuity also.  It cost more for a private SUV but to me it's all part of the experience of a lifetime.  All in it was $118.24.

Awesome, we are traveling to Vancouver in september for a conference then taking an alaska cruise (Holland America).  The hotel doesn't have a shuttle and we were told to do a taxi which (they said) $35. I"ll have to look into this instead.

4 hours ago, Akizoo said:

I am from Vancouver, and yes it is extravagant to take a private SUV, but you can take a taxi for 35-40 if travelling from the airport to downtown Vancouver or take a limo from the airport for about $60 Canadian.

I assume that CDN?  Do drivers take US dollars?

1 hour ago, arebee said:

I assume that CDN?  Do drivers take US dollars?

You pre-pay when you book it. Go Shuttle is in the US also. As this is our first time on our own in a foreign country, we elected for private transportation & for them to be waiting for us also. I’m OCD & I want to know for sure how we are getting to the hotel & not trying to get it sorted out after we arrive.