Silly Question - Bev Package

Silly question I am sure but if you purchase the Deluxe Bev package does that also include everything in the refreshment package?  I can't seem to find anywhere where it says yes or no.

Also, Did I read that the Allure prices for the Deluxe are higher than other non Oasis class ships?

Thanks!!

Hi Kelly, welcome to the boards!

Yes, Deluxe package is all-inclusive and lets you get anything from anywhere, up to a $12 value ($13 on Oasis and Quantum class ships); anything over that amount will be charged to your SeaPass card.

The package pricing varies from ship to ship, but generally speaking the newer / larger the ship the higher the drink package cost will be. Just keep an eye out for sales on the Cruise Planner; most here have managed to get the package for $39 to $45 per night on a good sale regardless of the ship they're sailing.

37 minutes ago, Kelly-M-R said:

if you purchase the Deluxe Bev package does that also include everything in the refreshment package?

Yes

37 minutes ago, Kelly-M-R said:

Did I read that the Allure prices for the Deluxe are higher than other non Oasis class ships?

Yes. On Oasis and Quantum class ships, the drink package covers drinks up to $13 in value.