Favorite spot not near a pool

Matt

But I live for the sky deck!   If I can't pick pool, I'm finding my favorite is changing every cruise.   On this past cruise on freedom it was the r bar, on the adventure before that it was the schooner bar,  on freedom before that it was the promenade,  on vision before that it was the view from izumi.  Hard to pick a fave on royal but schooner and upper decks on every ship will be a go to.  Jane 

I have to agree with another post in Central Park, I know its more than one choice and somewhat near a pool but I would have to say the big papasan chairs at the front of the ship in the Solarium in the evening as well.  They are the perfect size to get close and talk with the one that you love the most and relax.?

Guest toodle68

Deck 4..  we cruise because we love the ocean and the sound of the waves. Deck 4 is as close as we can get to that. Our goal to is one day be able to afford one of the smaller ships that puts us real close to the ocean.. 

This is a tough one...I like so many different places for different reasons..I think the whole ship is my fav place to be.

But one of my favorite things to do which I guess makes it a favorite place to be is in the evening.....to stand outside, leaning over the railing on deck 5(I think it usually is where they have chairs out on walking track area) and  watching the waves, the wake, the moon across the water.....the sound of the ship as it cuts through the water....the feel of the wind in my face. I have often stood there and lost track of time...lost in my thoughts and the view........

2 hours ago, Hutcherl said:

Early, early in the  morning, doing several laps around the walking track, with a coffee in hand.  Not for the purpose of exercise but to breathe in the fresh air and enjoy the view while most of the ship is still sleeping.  

You mean early, early as in about 9:30?