Recommended Experiences

Hi all!

So we are going to be on Allure of the Seas for our honeymoon April 28th, 2019. We are setting up a honeymoon fund instead of a registry with physical items because we've been living together for almost 3 years and have everything we need for our house. Anyways, we are wanting to add different experiences both on and off the ship that our family and friends can contribute to as a group. I wanted to see what y'all would recommend. Here's what I've got so far:

• Sushi lunch for 2 at Izumi
  • Dinner for 2 at Chops
  • Couples deep tissue massage
  • The option to contribute towards our drink package
  • Internet package
  • General fun money

Our stops are Nassau, Cozumel, Roatan, and Costa Maya. For those that have been to those ports (except Nassau which will probably be a boat/massage day), are there any experiences or excursions that you would recommend that I can put on the list?

*Please no negative comments about us doing a honeymoon fund. It's the online equivalent of a card box at a wedding, just with those wanting to put towards a specific activity instead of just giving us a check or cash.*

Just now, Matt said:

Great idea!

Cozumel: Nachi Cocom

Costa Maya: Maya Chan

Nassau: Bites of Nassau Food Tasting & Cultural Walking Tour

Are these all through RC or did you go through an outside tour company? I know I've seen the option of both come across a few boards.

What a great idea!  So fun!  

For Cozumel, Nachi Cocom. Nice quiet resort that sets a daily limit to the amount of people allowed in.  

Roatan- its located on the 2nd largest barrier reef in the world and snorkeling is fantastic. We snorkeled with Roatan Eco Tours but there are lots of other options.

1 minute ago, melski94 said:

Roatan- its located on the 2nd largest barrier reef in the world and snorkeling is fantastic. We snorkeled with Roatan Eco Tours but there are lots of other options.

I told the fiance that on this trip we'll be snorkeling at least once! I've seen pics of Roatan and got SUPER excited! It's a LOOOOONG year away! lol!

I would also suggest a dinner at the Hibachi side of Izumi! It was one of the highlights of our trip. 

We spent two weeks on the Allure for our honeymoon this past October and had an amazing time... maybe add another week? ? After the wedding you will be exhausted (all of the planning plus the actual day is an absolute blur), and if you can pull it off, the extra time to relax and take things slow rather than pack everything possible in to a single week will be welcomed.

Just got back from Cozumel. We had signed up for Mr Sancho`s  beach club but we did not go as there were 5 ships in port. We only forfeited a $5 deposit.  For sure do Nachi Cocom like others have said it has limit on guests.  We should have done Nachi Cocom.  Live and learn  Instead we went shopping etc . We would recommend Senior Frogs at the pier.  We had a blast and got buzzed but we only had to walk up the pier to our ship.  It is a fun place with good food and drinks.