LIVEish, 7 Days on Harmony (05/12/2018 or 12/05/2018 add to the mix May 12, 2018)

CGTLH

Just got done with the Bridge tour. Same mystery red carpet square.

I asked about it and the Officer doing the tour wasn't sure about purpose either. His best guess was the location of where a window could be installed.

32 minutes ago, JLMoran said:

Which shots were you thinking of? Kraken? Grey Goose? 1800 Reposado?

??

Would have to head back to the ship for one of those. Think the best on Labadee are Myers, Absolut, and maybe Jose Cuervo.

1 hour ago, CGTLH said:

Just got done with lunch at Barefoot Beach.

Selection: Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Turkey Burgers, Grilled Pork Chops, Minute Steaks, Seafood Skewers (salmon), chili, rice and beans, and baked potatoes. Plus various  breads, fruits, and other desserts.

When we went in Jan, I was quite pleasantly surprised at how tasty the hot dogs and burgers were.  I'm ordinarily not a fan of the pic-i-nic variety of those, but they were great.

Image result for yogi bear picnic basket gif

Just got back on the ship. First time I've ever taken the paths on left side of the pier (if you were coming from the ship). Wow some of those views. Plus I found another path that run behind the landing area for the zipline. The view from there were also amazing. Plus once you get to the top/end of that path a rock feature make a "Dragon's Breath" sound.

I'll get pictures posted later.

I know, I know...

cKQBPZR_d.jpg.4ca419b0b9c91e37f487111365c8f09c.jpg

10 minutes ago, CGTLH said:

Just got back on the ship. First time I've ever taken the paths on left side of the pier (if you were coming from the ship). Wow some of those views. Plus I found another path that run behind the landing area for the zipline. The view from there were also amazing. Plus once you get to the top/end of that path a rock feature make a "Dragon's Breath" sound.

I'll get pictures posted later.

I know, I know...

That is my default spot to take pictures of the ship from.  I think I've got one from every visit except Oasis, my 1st RC cruise and 1st time to Labadee.  

Sometimes the gate behind the landing zone is closed and you can't go all the way out there but I've only seen that once.

Hope everyone has had dinner by now. Time for Windjammer Recon!

Tonight's Chef's Special, Mexican

O33A0516-HDR.thumb.jpg.473f49f9af111de7ca399908c6e98592.jpg

Had the standard fare. Nachos, Fajitas, Premade Quesadillas, and Burritos. Also had a taco station, only meat I notices was was chili con carne. 

O33A0523-HDR.thumb.jpg.e22d4863059018473d4686c71027d78d.jpg

O33A0530-HDR.thumb.jpg.1a865bdd3f37a57cb3139ff1cbecdf63.jpg

O33A0677-HDR.thumb.jpg.90c55118c8b510e2742a447882adf407.jpg

Also had a station setup for all the fixings and to build your own nachos.

Finally, dessert. Still had the crepe, donut, and waffle station. However tonight was a grand display of desserts. Glad I thought of stopping by early.

O33A0551-HDR.thumb.jpg.fea83d28b819fb108d4dec4aa113dd23.jpg

O33A0649-HDR.thumb.jpg.1b93b6217515e82166f9d2bc661c3a8d.jpg

O33A0565-HDR.thumb.jpg.5105336b9f413ad5bdfc3bc54ff4edc0.jpg

O33A0670-HDR.jpg

O33A0656-HDR.jpg

O33A0621-HDR.jpg

O33A0607-HDR.jpg

O33A0593-HDR.jpg

O33A0572-HDR.jpg

O33A0663.jpg

32 minutes ago, ellcee said:

These Windjammer pictures are making me want to skip the MDR for dinner..too bad my travel mates are stuck on the MDR at a time that is too early for me on vacation (first world problems).

The easy solution is to go to the Windjammer for "pre-dinner"

Just now, CGTLH said:

Since it was brought up on a Scope. Rain has been spotty. Just a small pocket every now and then, kind of a depressing way to end a cruise.

News has been depressing today tbh with the Texan high school shooting, Cuban plane crash ? 

On the upside, I thank you for your wonderful photos, live review, and hope your last day at sea is amazing! 

1 minute ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

It poured on my last day on Harmony too.  So much so that they closed the upper decks.  It gave me a excuse to pack....

Hasn't been that bad, just as drizzle every now and then.