Safe Reliable Parking at the Tampa Port?

Royal departed from Cruise Terminal 2 when I was there (January 2017 on Rhapsody).

I didn't park there myself, but, there is a very large multi-level parking garage directly across the street. (Channelside Drive)

Thank you.  Off site parking runs about half the price of the garage.  But I don't know anything about the area or the lots.  Does RCCL only use Terminal #2 or does it vary by ship/sailing?  If so, how would I find out which terminal we would use?

• 1 month later...

Just bringing this topic back up to see if anyone has more thoughts.  These seem to be the 4 choices (prices shown are based on my 5 night cruise):

Tampa Port Parking:  $75 (810 Channelside)

Parking Doctors:  $52.15 (1254 Channelside)

241 Car: $44.95 (1222 Channelside)

Park4Cruise: $46.65 (1016 Channelside)

We parked on the city garage,directly across the street. Once the ship is all boarded, they lock up the area. Easy in and easy out, I drive a big truck and while it was tight it was completely doable. You can also prepay your parking online with the City before your cruise. You pick your cruise line and sail date then it tells you how much and gives you a parking pass. 

5 hours ago, jticarruthers said:

Personally for $20-$30 I would park directly across the street .. in general the area isn't bad so I wouldn't be worried about using any of the others but not worth the extra steps ?

I'm leaning that way for the reason you mentioned, plus it is a nicer parking facility.

So, you cruised Majesty this month.  Was it nice?  Food good, room clean and service good?