Where Do You Go To Find Air2Sea Prices Now ?

Any time I have checked its hundredsmore..no idea where they come up with the prices...I have stopped checking. Maybe its a deal for US customers is all I can think of....otherwise no one would ever use it.

For the extra price of the "program"..i could book a whole another cruise and flight  if I did miss it so...

Love to know if anyone finds that it works for them.....11 cruises and nothing yet here.

5 minutes ago, Matt said:

Just curious what has compelled you to give their airfare program a shot?

I am looking to price an open jaw Panama Canal cruise that leaves out of San Diego and returns from Miami.  While Air2Sea rarely (never?) works out cheaper for North American flights I thought I would just check to see if they might have an affordable price for this bizarre itin.  The cruise is in Mar 19 and A2S doesn’t have prices for this cruise yet.  I doubt it will work out but I thought I would check  it out.

The truth is, I have some United miles that are going to expire next year anyway so I will probably just end up using them.  I also just wondered what happened to A2S since the website kicked them to the curb.

??

Guest toodle68

I used it for our flight to San Juan. It was actually the same price as going direct with the airline, but I liked the extra protection it gave if flight was delayed etc.

3 hours ago, toodle68 said:

I used it for our flight to San Juan. It was actually the same price as going direct with the airline, but I liked the extra protection it gave if flight was delayed etc.

Good to know.  We're sailing out of San Juan on May 2019.  Need to check it out.  Thanks!