Unlimited Drink Package - What Happens with More Expensive Drinks?

I am definitely planning on buying the Unlimited Drink Package on my upcoming cruise - between bottles of water, espresso drinks, rum drinks & wine it makes economic sense for me.  

My question to the group is what happens when you order a drink that's more than the "max" amount of the drink allowance in the package.  For example, I see a number of glasses of wine that are above the threshold.  What happens then - am I charged for the full amount?  Is it the difference between the threshold and the published cost of the drink?  I would like to know what to expect.

Thanks in advance for the answer!

Jon

1 hour ago, PrincipalTinker said:

What is the maximum on Anthem? We thought we would have to pay the difference for a coconut strawberry daiquiri in Boleros, but there was no charge.

Just checked and confirmed the limit on Anthem is $13. Not stated on the Cruise Planner, but I did find it in the fine print at the bottom of this PDF covering the "Brands on Tap", which was linked from the Cruise Planner page for the Deluxe Package.

16 minutes ago, JLMoran said:

Just checked and confirmed the limit on Anthem is $13. Not stated on the Cruise Planner, but I did find it in the fine print at the bottom of this PDF covering the "Brands on Tap", which was linked from the Cruise Planner page for the Deluxe Package.

A few drinks at Boleros were more than $13 but we were not charged the extra. I cannot remember if they were $14 or $15 but we were expecting an extra charge.

Also, if there is a drink that is more you can usually ask the bartender if they can alter it to make it included. Example: at the pub on Oasis the bloody marys were $15  and are made with Grey Goose vodka. You can sub out the grey goose for absolute and it will be included in the drink package.