Deluxe Beverage & Voom package

Hello everyone 1st timer on here. Want to see what peoples thoughts are regarding the Deluxe Beverage package & Voom internet. I am traveling in Nov on Anthem of the Seas with my wife and 2 Year old son. My in laws are also coming so free babysitting is a plus. My question is do you think its cheaper to buy the regular Deluxe drink package ($45) for my wife and I and the Voom ($20) for my sons ipad so he can watch Disney and keep him entertained during dinner. Or should I get the Combo pack of Deluxe drink + Voom ($56) person. Thanks in advance for the advice.

Voom by itself is showing $20 in cruise planner this far out?  Oof, that's really high.  I usually see it just under $15.

Since the Deluxe drink package wifi combo deal is just $11 more than the drinks, you're basically paying $22 for two devices.  $2/day for an extra device would be worth it to me.

10 minutes ago, Orange Crush said:

Voom by itself is showing $20 in cruise planner this far out?  Oof, that's really high.  I usually see it just under $15.

Since the Deluxe drink package wifi combo deal is just $11 more than the drinks, you're basically paying $22 for two devices.  $2/day for an extra device would be worth it to me.

I was under the impression the Deluxe drink & Voom combo it says 1 device that its 1 device to share between my wife and I. Or is it 1 device for each person in the package?