Distilled Water for CPAP?

My wife uses a CPAP machine that requires distilled water to humidify its output. Does anyone know if distilled water is available on board ship? I assume if there isn't that we can bring a bottle on board.... I just hope there's a CVS within walking distance of the port...

Falmouth -- jamaicaculinary.com, tweeter @jamaicafoodtour. Immerse with local culture & cuisine under watchful eye of great hosts - no hassle from anyone. They love children on tour - seebthere web site.. 3 1/2 hour walking tour all within 1/2 mi of Terminal. Terminal start & end. My friends Janet & Anne Click will treat you well.

Don- great information on the culinary tour in Jamaica, I love finding things like this.

Serenade OTS next week, in Falmouth we are going to beta test their new St Ann Parrish tour -- it will take you deeper into the the local culture, should be avail to public soon. Two wonderful ladies undetered & persevering for success in a tough enviornment.