New Royal Promo - Call & Save!

Public Service Announcement!

You may want to check out the new Promotion Royal is running at the moment.  I called and saved only $47.00 (but hey it's something) AND also gained $125 of On Board Credit.  Was worth 10 minutes to call!

If you call and save, post here how much you saved.  I'm curious!

P.S. Promo is until 5/6/18!

15 minutes ago, Lindsay said:

Public Service Announcement!

You may want to check out the new Promotion Royal is running at the moment.  I called and saved only $47.00 (but hey it's something) AND also gained $125 of On Board Credit.  Was worth 10 minutes to call!

If you call and save, post here how much you saved.  I'm curious!

P.S. Promo is until 5/6/18!

$172 to the good for 10 minutes of effort - well done. That's a little over $1000 an hour which is good money for any of us that aren't professional athletes.

That's great news @Lindsay!

Unfortunately for me, it did not work out as well.  I'm still trying to decide if I should re-price it.  I would lose the 30% off all and end up with BOGO50off + KSF.  However, because KSF, I would not be able to apply my daughter's $150FCC anymore.  And I would lose the STAR savings discount of $1000 (which I got in January but not available now).  The difference would be savings of $30, which is still money but, I might just leave it as is because of the FCC.  If I don't use it on this cruise, it will expire.

OMG...What a difference a day makes!  Or maybe it's my crazy persistence and not letting things rest... After reading @Lindsay's post, I was not satisfied and decided to call back again and get a few things clarified.  To make a long, frustrating story short, I just saved an additional $500 compared to the $30 from yesterday! ?

2 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

OMG...What a difference a day makes!  Or maybe it's my crazy persistence and not letting things rest... After reading @Lindsay's post, I was not satisfied and decided to call back again and get a few things clarified.  To make a long, frustrating story short, I just saved an additional $500 compared to the $30 from yesterday! ?

That's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO great!!!!!!!!!  Maybe I should call back too?!?!?!?!  Congrats!  What a great feeling. 

41 minutes ago, Pooch said:

I don’t know how to tell if I could save more.  We currently have 30% off each for 3 adults plus $200 OBC.  Our room cat and one above & below are sold out so I can’t do a mock reservation.  Any suggestions?

You call them or your TA.  My category has been sold out too for months and I've re-priced it several times now.

4 hours ago, Lindsay said:

Awesome!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I just called again today and I just saved an additional $82 and kept my OBC!  So yesterday I saved $47 and received $125 OBC; today I save an additional $82 and kept my OBC!  It might be worth calling every single day until the promo ends on 5/6/18 just to see what the savings will be!!!!!!  YAY! 

55 minutes ago, Lindsay said:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I just called again today and I just saved an additional $82 and kept my OBC!  So yesterday I saved $47 and received $125 OBC; today I save an additional $82 and kept my OBC!  It might be worth calling every single day until the promo ends on 5/6/18 just to see what the savings will be!!!!!!  YAY! 

Wow!  Wonder what is up with that?  According to my price tracking online there was no difference in price between yesterday and today but when I called I was rather surprised.

Here's the plan @Lindsay, you call again tomorrow and let us know what happens.  I can't call again tomorrow because I already sounded quite crazy today! ? I'm probably red flagged!

1 hour ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Wow!  Wonder what is up with that?  According to my price tracking online there was no difference in price between yesterday and today but when I called I was rather surprised.

Here's the plan @Lindsay, you call again tomorrow and let us know what happens.  I can't call again tomorrow because I already sounded quite crazy today! ? I'm probably red flagged!

I will call tomorrow for sure and let you know!!!

3 hours ago, Doc Cherie said:

We repriced yesterday and, with 2 kids (both 12), I saved almost $1200!! No joke! SO happy!!!?? 

KSF is definitely the best sale when sailing with kids. I am so sad that next March is the last time she will be able to take advantage of that. So happy though that our sailing fell just outside of the blackout window.

9 hours ago, Lindsay said:

I'm still calling every day.  Actually, it's now time for my afternoon call.  Stay tuned...

Please don't tie up their phone lines as I'll need to get through?! Just booked Symphony for next year---only 379 days to go--there will be a LOT of phone calls coming their way. And not just for prices. I couldn't believe that over a year out, main dining room early seating is already wait listed. Had to take My Time Dining because we definitely didn't want 8:30 dinner. This may be a good excuse to finally try some specialty restaurants. Nice problems to have though!