Deluxe Beverage and Ultimate Dining Questions

Hi all,

I have been reading this forum for a while - getting lots of tips ready for our first cruise at the end of the month. Thanks all for posting great information!

I do have a few questions;

My other half doesn't drink (I am not trying to pull a fast one, she genuinely won't touch a drop) so I have been able to book the Deluxe Beverage for me and the Refreshment package for her. My question is how does that work in terms of charging? If she goes to the bar will she be able to tell them or will I have to get my own drinks?

Also with the Ultimate Dining am I correct in thinking that we will be automatically assigned something for the first night with the option to make all the other bookings upon arriving on the ship?

Are there still discounts available for the chefs table with the ultimate dining or should I just book this up before arriving?

I think that is it for now :)

Many Thanks,

For the drink packages, you will need your seapass card to order.  When you check in at the pier they will give you your seapass card and it opens your room door and it works like a credit card on the ship if you want to purchase anything in a shop or restaurant.  One of you can go up with both cards to order 2 drinks. But you will have to have the card when you order.  I hope that makes sense.

She would have to have your SeaPass card to get the drink for you. Your card will be designated with "DX" in the lower right corner indicating that you have the Deluxe package.

The server will run both cards if buying a drink for herself and also one for you.

1 hour ago, fillipbrown said:

Are there still discounts available for the chefs table with the ultimate dining or should I just book this up before arriving?

Chefs Table is excluded from dining packages, so you'd have to book it individually.

1 hour ago, fillipbrown said:

Also with the Ultimate Dining am I correct in thinking that we will be automatically assigned something for the first night with the option to make all the other bookings upon arriving on the ship?

Yes, exactly.