cruise planner

KrisD

It varies greatly depending on ship and sailing.  There is no set date.  I have seen dining out as early as 170 days prior and entertainment 160 days prior and some as late as close to 90 days prior.  You basically just have to keep checking.

Surprisingly enough, my cruise in March 2019, the dining was out about a week and a half ago.  Go figure.  No logic to it.  No predicting it.

I agree, apparently no solid guideline across the board... very unpredictable.

My wife and I scheduled our dining (and linked to our friends too) already for our May 2019 Allure cruise at the beginning of this month (April)... almost 14 months out!

... I just periodically check just in case! 

image.thumb.png.fbb6f398db20c70cece46f58a1850669.png

4 hours ago, heathercebs said:

Our cruise is January 2019...dining and beverage packages are not available yet. I was thinking it's because we are part of a Group cruise? 

Probably has nothing to do with the fact that you are on a group cruise.  Is it a full ship charter ?  Probably just too far in the future for these events to be posted yet.

It's for our friends wedding. She's getting married on the first sea day. Everything else is available in the Cruise Planner, just not beverages or dining. I'm glad we have plenty of time to space all the costs out. We've never cruised before and we've never really gone on a nice vacation just my husband and I. So we are paying for a lot of extras. I am just excited and want to schedule all the fun ?

12 hours ago, tiny260 said:

I have a Mid January 2019 on Allure, I cannot see beverage or show choices but I can see everything else.

Same here... Allure, May 2019... we can, once again, make Dining purchases/reservations and book excursions only so far... no beverage packages, internet, entertainment, etc. (not surprised at all being over 1 year out).