How Do I Print Luggage Tags?

47 minutes ago, hayley_bopp said:

But where are the luggage tags? I can't see a link to print them

You're early. They won't be available for you to print off until a couple of weeks before embarkation. They will be in the "cruise documentation" section and I believe they will be the last page or two. :27_sunglasses:

5 minutes ago, rjac said:

You're early. They won't be available for you to print off until a couple of weeks before embarkation. They will be in the "cruise documentation" section and I believe they will be the last page or two. :27_sunglasses:

We don't sail until the beginning of June and I printed ours off during the last week. 

As I said look under your onlinr check in when it's completed. That is where ours were

8 hours ago, hayley_bopp said:

So I'm all checked-in for my July Sailing on IoS and have printed our Set Sail passes (and spent a small fortune on the cruise planner!). 

But where are the luggage tags? I can't see a link to print them ?

Any help gratefully received!

@hayley_bopp Step by step to your luggage tags.

• That should open to your Dashboard.
  • Right under your reservation number there should be a link that says "Stateroom details & eDOCs". Click on that.
  • IF your documents are ready yet, a pop up will appear. (Like @rjac said, it may be a little early.) That will show your stateroom number on top, names of people on the reservation on the left and on the right will be a link saying "eDoc1" Click on that.
  • Scroll to the bottom----our luggage tag was on page 18 of 19.
  • There will be just one tag there--print out as many as you need. 
  • ENJOY YOUR CRUISE!!!

3 minutes ago, Boston Babe said:

Now you tell me! LOL, had Hubby trying to fold them and put them into the amazon holders, it was a challenge! ?

What?! I never knew that either! Is this GS and above for all ships? I thought they did away with them altogether. You know what, I bet they won't mail it to Canada. I'm just going to keep folding it into those Amazon holders lol

16 minutes ago, tiny260 said:

@Lovetocruise2002, @Boston Babe, who knows how old this is, but here is where I read about the adhesive tags (Looks like it is dated 2012);

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/eDocs/12028078_Guest_Documents_Printable_Luggage_Tags.pdf

Matt wrote about it here (looks like 2014);

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2014/12/21/royal-caribbean-luggage-tags-everything-you-need-know

Thanks so much! It's ok, we ordered the infamous amazon holders! Not sure if it's still even valid? Maybe @Matt knows for future cruises. Appreciate the link!

2 hours ago, Boston Babe said:

Thanks so much! It's ok, we ordered the infamous amazon holders! Not sure if it's still even valid? Maybe @Matt knows for future cruises. Appreciate the link!

The luggage holders definitely still work with today's luggage tags.

• 5 years later...