Pick one day to stay on board - Bahamas, St Kitts, St Thomas

LTS

I’m thinking about staying on board one day while we are at port on the Symphony of the Seas in January. We are going to Bahamas, St Kitts, and St Thomas. We have a kid who will be 1.5 years old at the time so keep that in mind. Between those 3 ports, which one would you stay onboard for?

1 hour ago, LTS said:

I’m thinking about staying on board one day while we are at port on the Symphony of the Seas in January. We are going to Bahamas, St Kitts, and St Thomas. We have a kid who will be 1.5 years old at the time so keep that in mind. Between those 3 ports, which one would you stay onboard for?

Welcome aboard! Feel free to ask any questions you may have, there's a wealth knowledge for your asking. Where in the Bahamas? I don't recommend St. Kitts, St.Thomas has some great beaches. In fact, we were just there a few weeks ago and there was a young couple with their little one (still in diapers). Mom even discreetly breast fed him while Dad went snorkeling. What a guy! :27_sunglasses:

Hard to answer without knowing what your interests are.

Personally we loved St Kitts on our 2 visits - did the scenic train ride while enjoying beverages once and a kayak/snorkel excursion the other time.

Have done a range of activities in St Maarten and loved them all.

Usually stay aboard in Nassau and enjoy the quiet ship since there isn't anything in Nassau we are super-excited about.