Coffee Card on Oasis

pinchme

I found value with this card on Empress. I did not find value with it on Brilliance. Those are the two ships I used it on.

Empress -- has an AMAZING coffee bar -- just awesome -- features all the regular drinks plus a great set of Cuban selections

Brilliance -- Cafe Latitudes was just ok, and they really enforced the one punch per shot rule. Not the best value in my view.

Upcoming sailing on Allure -- I am not going to bother...Royal's complimentary regular drip coffee is really good, and if you mix in the free soft serve ice cream from the Windjammer or the pool deck, you have a better drink in my opinion at no charge (I have done that on other ships)

I usually get the beverage pkg with the sodas and coffee, but I'm not a big soda drinker. My husband usually ended up using it for Powerade. Now coffee is another story, I can drink it all day and still sleep like a baby. So our cruise next week, I bought the coffee card.

☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️

• 1 month later...