Required Evening Attire

PAUL rOGER

6 minutes ago, tiny260 said:

Depending on your view, you want to or you may not want to, go to Fremont Street in Las Vegas, there is usually a guy in an lime green G-String pan handling, he is wearing a really nice Cowboy hat though, I have heard he frequents Times Square also...

Saw the Naked Coyboy while in NYC, must say Times Sq  IS a strange place, going back in Nov after cruise but Times Sq will be avoided, i just didnt like it

Just now, Ray said:

Saw the Naked Coyboy while in NYC, must say Times Sq  IS a strange place, going back in Nov after cruise but Times Sq will be avoided, i just didnt like it

The Vegas strip is much the same.  Lot's of 'interesting' things to see.  And don't accept the little cards they are trying to hand to you, just keep walking...

11 minutes ago, twangster said:

The Vegas strip is much the same.  Lot's of 'interesting' things to see.  And don't accept the little cards they are trying to hand to you, just keep walking...

The good thing about coming from the north east of scotland is even if someone hears me talking english and approach, i can just switch to the local lingo and they wont understand, i once stood asking a guy what he was saying and how much he wanted ( but in my own laungage mixed with english just to confuse more lol ) for 2 - 3 mins before he got fed up and left because he hadnt a clue what i was saying lol 

46 minutes ago, Ray said:

The good thing about coming from the north east of scotland is even if someone hears me talking english and approach, i can just switch to the local lingo and they wont understand, i once stood asking a guy what he was saying and how much he wanted ( but in my own laungage mixed with english just to confuse more lol ) for 2 - 3 mins before he got fed up and left because he hadnt a clue what i was saying lol 

That would have been hilarious to watch, of course I had a shop keeper in Barcelona do the same thing to me in Spanish, he knew what Banos was, he just didn't want to help me, lol

@Ray, I guess we successfully hijacked this thread...