Is Royal Caribbean Site Down Again??

dreamzs

Question from a newbie.  I went online last night April 24th and kept entering my password and kept receiving the same message that my email and password didn't match what was on record.  The last time this happened to me was when they were upgrading their site.  I kept trying, but then stopped because a message said if you tried more than 10 times your account would be frozen.  I tried calling, but they were already closed.  After that I googled to see if anyone else was having a problem and found nothing.  I called this morning and was told yes it was down and they had no information when it would be operating again.  Thinking it was strange that I found no news on this I found this site and expected people to be talking about it.

I don't know if I have down this post correctly, but this is my first post so apologize if I have done something wrong.  Is anyone else having problems?  Thank you for any help.

Hmmm... I haven't had this particular problem since I quit using my old login ID and started using my email address.

It certainly COULD be a glitch.  God knows they've had a Brazilian of them since they started with this new website...but I would say try the old standard and clear your cookies and browsing history, dump your trash and reboot.  If it still doesn't work, then you are probably at the mercy of the Royal IT gremlins.

Thank you WAAAYTOOO for responding so quickly.  I will do all that you suggest and see if it works.  Funny when I called Royal Caribbean first thing this morning she told me the site was down and they didn't know when it will be back up.  If it still doesn't work after trying your suggestions I will call Technical Support again and hope someone else answers the phone who can help.  ?

I just logged in with no problems, I'm using Chrome and going Incognito, with my PC I seem to get the best results this way (Other browsers and the pages load wonky sometimes).

If this doesn't work, try going back through and resetting your password and going through that process.

FWIW, I have been logging in all day, so I don't believe it was down, I did not try last night.

1 minute ago, tiny260 said:

I just logged in with no problems, I'm using Chrome and going Incognito, with my PC I seem to get the best results this way (Other browsers and the pages load wonky sometimes).

If this doesn't work, try going back through and resetting your password and going through that process.

FWIW, I have been logging in all day, so I don't believe it was down, I did not try last night.

Thanks John I appreciate your help as well.  You are probably right it wasn't down at all, but much easier to tell someone that instead of helping.  ?

Just to let those who responded know I cleared everything out and tried a different browser and still couldn't get in so I finally said "forgot password" and for the third time created another password and bingo I was in.  To my surprise they changed the website again since my last visit.  I'm not sure when this second change was done because I haven't been on for awhile.  This was the third change since I booked, but I think the answer is to change your password if you have a problem logging on.  Again thanks for the quick response to my question I really appreciated your help.  ☺️