What is the best strategy for booking a shore excursion?

Linda G

Hello we are going on the Anthem of the Seas for 30 years anniversary on the Canada & New England leaving N.Y 23/08 and would need some advises.

Is it better to book offshore excursion with  R.C or are some city easy to visit by my one?

and a last question how is the sea end of August.

Thank you for answers

Linda

1 hour ago, Linda G said:

Is it better to book offshore excursion with  R.C or are some city easy to visit by my one?

I think it depends on the port.  You can make an argument for either one, so I would not write-off one option all together. Consider all choices and figure out what appeals to you the most.

1 hour ago, Linda G said:

and a last question how is the sea end of August.

Which sea? 

Sea conditions will vary and there  is no way to definitively know what to expect.  In fact, I'd say don't even worry about it.  You have no control of the weather, and you can have rough seas in June, February or August.  Bottom line is, there's no way to know.  My advice is don't worry about it, you will have a great time.

22 hours ago, Matt said:

I think it depends on the port.  You can make an argument for either one, so I would not write-off one option all together. Consider all choices and figure out what appeals to you the most.

Which sea? 

Sea conditions will vary and there  is no way to definitively know what to expect.  In fact, I'd say don't even worry about it.  You have no control of the weather, and you can have rough seas in June, February or August.  Bottom line is, there's no way to know.  My advice is don't worry about it, you will have a great time.

Thank you for your answers :-)