Watching Football on the Anthem of the Sea

We will be on the Anthem of the Sea on Oct. 27, 2018. First, is there a sport bar to watch football . Second, we are Eagle's Fans (Super Bowl Champs- finally), and they will be playing in London that Sunday at 9:30 am. Will that bar be open that early? Also, any good morning drinks other than mamosaa or blood mary ? Have to keep up that infamous image of the  Philly fan.  LOL

Thanks for your help.

Having traveled on Anthem during football season they do also put games on the jumbo screen at the pool deck. I would go to guest services, or if you can find the cruise director, to mention it as well I would. Anthem sailing out of Bayonne has a large margin of Northeast (ish) guests so I am sure you will be one of many Eagles fans on board. 

On 4/21/2018 at 3:51 PM, Big Daddy said:

We will be on the Anthem of the Sea on Oct. 27, 2018. First, is there a sport bar to watch football . Second, we are Eagle's Fans (Super Bowl Champs- finally), and they will be playing in London that Sunday at 9:30 am. Will that bar be open that early? Also, any good morning drinks other than mamosaa or blood mary ? Have to keep up that infamous image of the  Philly fan.  LOL

Thanks for your help.

They only televise the 5 time SUPER BOWL PATRIOTS....LOL

If I remember correctly,  RCL carries the Caribbean or cruise ship version of ESPN, which does broadcast NFL games from FOX and CBS/NBC during the afternoon and evening. But it also carries soccer, cricket and other sports of that ilk throughout the day. So you will be at the mercy of whatever The Worldwide Leader decides to stream!