Arawak Inflatables on Labadee

SMM799

Hi All...

Does anyone know which beach on Labadee the Arawak Inflatables are located?  We rented  covered clam shell like beach chairs on Labadee and want to make sure the Arawak water inflatables are near these beach chairs so we can see our kids on them.  So, after all of that rambling, I guess my question is are the rented covered beach chairs located where the Arawak inflatables are?

Second question.....we really want to rent a cabana.  However, they are all sold out. :( . What are the chances of one opening up for our Allure cruise in June.

Thanks so much!

2 hours ago, SMM799 said:

Does anyone know which beach on Labadee the Arawak Inflatables are located? 

Columbus Cove

So, after all of that rambling, I guess my question is are the rented covered beach chairs located where the Arawak inflatables are?

think the chairs you are referring to are on Adrenaline Beach.  Truth is it's a quick walk from one beach to another.  

Second question.....we really want to rent a cabana.  However, they are all sold out. :( . What are the chances of one opening up for our Allure cruise in June.

Keep checking the Cruise Planner between now and your sail date.  If nothing changes, go to Excursions desk on day 1 and ask to be put on a wait list.