Entertainment on Harmony

Sketron

So, I know that when entertainment is available for pre-booking is variable, but I'm wondering if anyone recently has gone on a Harmony cruise or is going soon can give any in sight on when it will be available. I head out on July 7 and have been checking daily for the past month with no luck.

Secondly, I booked my time dining and under order history it has listed that I ordered for a certain time, but on the cruise planner calendar it isn't there. Wondering if this website change still has some glitches? Just don't want to lose my preferred dining times. 

Thanks!

I just sailed on Harmony a few weeks ago. For My Time Dining, my calendar would say "At your Lesiure" even though I booked 6:15 reservations. This happened well before the website change and many people said they saw the same thing on their calendars. I had problems booking entertainment, so I called to book entertainment (it was in the cruise planner but wouldn't allow me to select some people).  At that point, I asked about MyTime Dining time and customer service said the computer showed my reservation time of 6:15. They emailed me my calendar which showed all my entertainment and MTD reservations.  I printed it out just in case but had no problem on the ship. I verified the MTD reservations upon embarkation and everything was fine. 

Keep checking, your entertainment options should open up soon.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Sketron said:

If I have dinner booked for 8 people in MDR at 730, is it possible to make it to a show at 9pm or should I wait for the 1030pm show? 

Probably not the first night but other nights should be fine.  On Harmony for us the first night took quite a bit longer (90 minutes or so) but after that dinner lasted about an hour.  If it a show your really want to see, you can book the 10:30 pm show and if you are done early see if you can get in standby for the 9.